• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The OCC in CGF has been remodeled. The customer service area has been expanded and the board shows the Flex aircraft. Now if they could only fix the sewage problem when they get a heavy rain.

The customer service at Flex has over 70 people. That will have to be cut and the work will be shifted to CGF and the pilots.

Last edited:

Holy cow... at 52k SF on a single space that would have to be Flexjet

I looked on same site and saw 5 other spaces for 1k-8k SF but this is the largest single parcel.

I guess it's true and everything is moving to Cleveland. Ricci kept claiming he moved on from single operation blueprint but that would appear to be an outright lie with this information.

Holy cow... at 52k SF on a single space that would have to be Flexjet

I looked on same site and saw 5 other spaces for 1k-8k SF but this is the largest single parcel.

I guess it's true and everything is moving to Cleveland. Ricci kept claiming he moved on from single operation blueprint but that would appear to be an outright lie with this information.

Did you expect anything less, on the move to KCGF that is? This is RTA all over again

The OCC in CGF has been remodeled. The customer service area has been expanded and the board shows the Flex aircraft. Now if they could only fix the sewage problem when they get a heavy rain.

The customer service at Flex has over 70 people. That will have to be cut and the work will be shifted to CGF and the pilots.

The sewage problem is internally generated, a dry spell won't help.

Anyone surprised by this move hasn't been paying attention. Say one thing, then do another has been the order of the day for quite some time.

KR had his chance to do what he said, instead we're going a different route.

You guys are giving the snake oil salesman far too much credit. He has already openly admitted on ain that the union is defeated and they don't have enough votes. Personally I don't know who he convinced to get the deal done to get you guys. I am still awestruck by that one. Revisionary history. That is the buzz woe for me this year. I called that three years ago when little Napoleon retold his version about getting his ass thrown off property for not repaying his debt to Raytheon. So some of you might be asking where do we go from here? I would like to think that we are smart enough to combine our resources instead of knocking off the last real player, net jets with substandard working and pay conditions. Little Ricky might have control of the assets, but he sure as hell doesn't have control of either pilot group. What's it gonna be? Further our profession or destroy it to work under tyranny?

Latest resources

Back