• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did twinkle toes clank some iron together in teeter hole? Maybe he can go back to throwing pilots under the bus for his masters? Possibly back to the sim world and leave the real flying to professionals? Or best yet, recall at Murrican, lol. May 2016 can't come soon enough

Didn't want to say, but I am a firm believer in karma. We're all fallible and God forbid I ever trip up and step on my own pee pee, it's good to know I have a good union rep and Cba protecting my job. Me thinks he's going back to American sooner than he planned. Good riddance!

Didn't want to say, but I am a firm believer in karma. We're all fallible and God forbid I ever trip up and step on my own pee pee, it's good to know I have a good union rep and Cba protecting my job. Me thinks he's going back to American sooner than he planned. Good riddance!

Talk about bad karma.

The JM you're trashing is a good guy and believe it or not, supported the union drive at FJ.

Pay attention, he was a Lear guy, and he's been gone for months.

Time to find a new whipping boy.

The JM who dragged the tail in TEB is a great guy and a damn fine pilot. If it could happen to him, it could happen to anyone.

Last edited:
My apologies I guess I should log onto the bogus board more often. I am sorry for defaming this fine upstanding individual with the same initials as twa to Asa fo. You know the guy who was always fascinated with the Andy Griffith show and Mayberry. I new it was too good to be true if it was really him. Carry on. It would still be nice to have a union rep and Cba protecting his job though. I wish him the best of luck regarding the outcome. We promoted engine plug special edition. There's always hope

Talk about bad karma.

The JM you're trashing is a good guy and believe it or not, supported the union drive at FJ.

Pay attention, he was a Lear guy, and he's been gone for months.

Time to find a new whipping boy.

Just an FYI (before you get your panties in a twist) you are talking about the wrong guy. Believe it or not in a pilot group of 350 it is possible to have more than one pilot with the same initials. There are even some with the same name at flex.

The JM who twisted metal at TEB might be a fairly okay guy if you like the overly confident a-hole but super cute type (and I do) but he is most assuredly anti-union. And I think he'd be the first one to boldly tell you his viewpoint.

The company will he smart and no karma for him. They will shine him as an example of despite not following protocol and exercising extremely poor judgement, RH has your back and there's no need for a union. Unfortunately, that's not true for the 99% non-kneepad wearing pilots left behind.

Latest resources

Back