• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys and gals it is time to rise to the occasion . Let's get ken and RH packing . Secure your benefits pay and work conditions for your families . Vote in the union now don't wait another day . Don't get fired and have no recourse. I told my wife long time ago that I would stand for the truth or get fired . Are you hearing me y'all . Hear me y'all . Don't be deceived anymore . Let's send RH packing .

RH days are numbered. He has been set up to take the fall.

26th of 48 laws of power

Keep your hands clean

You must seem a paragon of civility and efficiency, your hands are never soiled by mistakes and nasty deeds. Maintain such a spotless appearance by using others as scapegoats and cat?s-paws to disguise your involvement.

Pink slips go out at the Waterview. In his generosity, you can have a job in CGF, but the relocation allowance won't even cover the cost of a U Haul. The only thing that protects me from this kind of abuse is my CBA. The protections are well worth the consesssions I gave up on pay. The next amendment to our contract will have to made that right.

Last edited:
Pink slips go out at the Waterview. In his generosity, you can have a job in CGF, but the relocation allowance won't even cover the cost of a U Haul. The only thing that protects me from this kind of abuse is my CBA. The protections are well worth the consesssions I gave up on pay. The next amendment to our contract will have to made that right.

Honestly I see SLI as the only potential dividing line in this process. We will have to be aware Kenn and his crew will target FUD on that issue and remind each other that's all it is FUD.

As for your post, I believe we are all united in the resolve to go forward getting the best of what Options has coupled with the payscale Flex has.

Keep in mind at Flex we haven't seen a raise in 5 years so even for us it will have to be better than protecting what we currently have. I think Options guys have a chance to make out like bandits and Flex guys get the priceless benefits of a CBA. Win-Win. Let's keep our eyes on unity.

Win-Win. Flex pay+ Options work rules= a good starting point for the next contract. As for SLI, no one can predict what will happen. Prior to that, the ones that will temporarily benefit, are the ones going for the immediate short-term personal gains.

Win-Win. Flex pay+ Options work rules= a good starting point for the next contract. As for SLI, no one can predict what will happen. Prior to that, the ones that will temporarily benefit, are the ones going for the immediate short-term personal gains.

Flex pay is 5years old

Flex pay is 5years old

... and Flops pay was five years old the day the CBA was ratified. A CBA with Flex base pay plus 5 years of COLA would be a bare minimum to settle for, so it should start much higher in bargaining. Luckily Netjets will probably once again set the benchmark before we ever get to section 27.

And F eight day rotations. Flex schedule. If you want to do eights, you volunteer for that torture. If we do end up with 8/7, at least make a vacation week equal a rotation. It's total BS to have an on call obligation in the middle of your time off.

And F eight day rotations. Flex schedule. If you want to do eights, you volunteer for that torture. If we do end up with 8/7, at least make a vacation week equal a rotation. It's total BS to have an on call obligation in the middle of your time off.

Get use to the 8/7. As far as vacation it is a rotation week, and my contract says I'm not on call, when I'm off duty, vacation and during 7 days off. So I'm not sure where you heard that. Maybe the Red Label thing.

Latest resources

Back