• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And for all you guys not thinking about signing that card, think of your fellow worker cut away from employment for no reason other than to prevent a union coming on property.
Think of his children, seeing their Dad no longer without a job, wondering where he will get his next paycheck to support them.
How aboput those kids wondering if they will have a house to live in because of this cowardly act.

All because KR is trying to make a statement and scare the chickenmerde's out there too afraid to take control of their destinies.

You choose. Leave that family out to dry, or put your big boy britches on and flip KR the finger.

There's always two sides to the story. Not saying what happened was right or wrong, just saying get all the facts before passing judgement.

And for all you guys not thinking about signing that card, think of your fellow worker cut away from employment for no reason other than to prevent a union coming on property.
Think of his children, seeing their Dad no longer without a job, wondering where he will get his next paycheck to support them.
How aboput those kids wondering if they will have a house to live in because of this cowardly act.

All because KR is trying to make a statement and scare the chickenmerde's out there too afraid to take control of their destinies.

You choose. Leave that family out to dry, or put your big boy britches on and flip KR the finger.

Like Frax Jockey said, get both sides of the story. I can tell you that even though the two guys are in limbo, they are on paid leave.

The really interesting thing about the unionization of Flex is that the hiring process was carefully crafted to hire those who don't believe in unions. So if they unionize, things must be really bad there. Maybe Union organizers should try to convince in a friendly manner, recognizing the sincerity of those who are not yet on board with the union effort.

Unhappy

Like Frax Jockey said, get both sides of the story. I can tell you that even though the two guys are in limbo, they are on paid leave.

C'mon. Really?

It's simple. They are Union organizers. They were cited for being "unhappy." Nothing else.

Then told they could resign or be terminated.

What else do you need?

Stop trying so hard to find reasons to dis-believe that this management can rule with total disregard to employees and their families.

KR has done this before. And lost repeatedly.

G4,You of all people trying to give union organizers advise? I can see how respected you are with your fellow NJI non supporters.

Having worked there, I am just reflecting on reality. These anti union pilots at Flex aren't selfish or heartless, they just believe unions are the wrong answer to the right question. To convince them otherwise, treat them with respect is my advice. Also, I suspect an in house union might be required at Flex, although that seems to not be where things are going. I am NOT trying to stir anything up.

Latest resources

Back