Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry It wasn't meant in a derogatory way

Very good Sir. I hope we can help the Flex Pilots decipher the complicated, and hazardous, "CGF1 arrival"....who would have thought they would have one so soon!?!
I can only hope that one of our Stewards can be there with them.

They will both be suing.

Fortunately one has some serious Dirt on one of our CP and DO....

This is going to be fun...

Its like the old JC days

BOYS SEND IN YOUR CARDS

The word on the 1108 board is they are not fired as of yet waiting on the decision to comeback from management. KR is a micro manager and he will make the final decision. I am sure he was not in the meeting(CGF-1 arrival).

If you are not on the 1108 VUH join up and stay informed and ask questions. You don't have to be pro union or pro teamsters. Flex brother and sisters, most of us FO pilots want to work with you to protect both our careers we no how fast things can change.
For years we were flying Ken around and he was telling crews Options is looking at getting gulfstreams for international work and selling the hawkers off to start a new mid size or super mid size fleet like the legacy 450/500. Why? Because that's what the customers want. Then one day he buys Flex Jet and all those airplanes are shifted over to Flex and if anyone wants to fly them they have to back stab there fellow pilots and destroy their QOL. No thank you! I really don't care what equipment I fly just "show me the money" and give me pay scales, work rules in writing. That way if I have a problem a steward and the business agent can deal with management.

I would have to say that the 1108 board has recently come alive again and it is great to see so may FJ pilots asking good questions and having the RLA explained just as it was to the FLOPS pilots and TMC pilots.
Regardless if you support a union or not at least hear what they have to say and then make your decision to send in a card or not.

Solution....sign your cards immediately and save those who are soon to be hostages. Whether or not you actually become a union will be clear after the final vote. Step,one is simple, just sign the card and put KR on notice that you will fight for each other, before you'll fight for him.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back