• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... KR only wants to pay that bonus as a last ditch effort to save the vote if he has to....

Winner, Winner, Chicken dinner. Someone gets it.

I know the Flex pilots have already earned it, and I truly mean no disrespect here, but now that you are all getting to know the man, why do you suppose KR would pay a bonus to a group who doesn't pose any threat? After all, you have already earned him the profit. If you get disgruntled and leave, he would love to replace you with a new-hire at first year pay. Just exactly what he wants.

The bottom line is that if KR feels a request for single carrier determination is getting close, the bonus will probably come out in an attempt to sway the representation vote that follows. If not, it probably won't. So, the best way to ensure your bonus is to turn in your card! Ironic, huh?

Last edited:
Don't forget it will also get them the meal policy that we now have. I am sure that is being saved for just before the vote.

Flex*wife, if your husband's initials are RP, he hasn't sent in his card. You might have a word.

Don't forget it will also get them the meal policy that we now have. I am sure that is being saved for just before the vote.

I really hope you're kidding with this.

It's kind of insulting to suggest that anyone's vote could be changed over these literal crumbs.

I'm not kidding. I am sure that tactic has already been discussed and could be given just before the vote to win over some fence sitters. Not everyone looks long term at the big picture. Some just live for today. Enough has already been taken to pay for the meals.

I'm not kidding. I am sure that tactic has already been discussed and could be given just before the vote to win over some fence sitters. Not everyone looks long term at the big picture. Some just live for today. Enough has already been taken to pay for the meals.

Let it go. You don't work here. You don't fly with us. You just don't know what you're talking about. I've spoken to lots of guys/gals some pro-union, some against, and I have yet to find a single person gives a crap about the meal deal.

The card may be played in the future but I doubt it will get any traction.

Let's try and stay focused on the real issues.

I will let it go. I have worked to the man for over 15 years and you say I don't know what I am talking about, I am just a bit surprised at your naivety. Just let me know if you need to borrow a shovel to make it easier to put your head in the sand.

Let it go. You don't work here. You don't fly with us. You just don't know what you're talking about. I've spoken to lots of guys/gals some pro-union, some against, and I have yet to find a single person gives a crap about the meal deal.

The card may be played in the future but I doubt it will get any traction.

Let's try and stay focused on the real issues.

Flexjet pilots are notorious for saying one thing and doing another. I can tell you for a fact there are many pilots who are quick to post their anti union drivel on yammer but express very pro union sentiments behind closed doors (some you'd be very surprised about) but like to play both sides because deep down they're afraid about the repercussions of either way. So they sit in this weird limbo space.

Even personally, I've always been much more pro union than my husband. He just wants to live his life and doesn't feel like risking all he has for a bunch of ungrateful a$$hats. I get that. Especially after seeing all your committee has sacrificed for the benefit of all pilots and the disrespect, hate and lack of support they get for it. As an outsider it seems even the committee itself doesn't rally around one another let alone the pilot group as a whole. Y'all are truly an enigma.

So don't be surprised if the meal thing actually ends up being a bigger carrot than you think. Kenn dedicates much ink his his book about this very idea and how effective full bellies are to swaying opinions. I don't have the book in front of me to give you the exact quote but I believe it's something like a $20 steak can save you $20k in the long run.

Frac Cap has swum the river upstream. You'd be wise to heed his advice and not put your co-workers on a alamo-esque pedestal they haven't earned. The flexjet group has proven they'd already be willing to sell themselves out for less on more than a few occasions. So yeah, expect the meal plan to get some positive press here shortly.

Like I said, that dazzling smile of his must be quite something to behold in person cuz some of y'all are just so whipped by it. It really has to be that smile because he's given you NOTHING of substance to explain it.

Oh, and I won't give him the respect of a quoted response to him directly but doh, you're an a$$hat for trying to call someone out who supports you and your cause on an open thread. Like initials are going to be enough to keep someone from speculating and you might have done an innocent person harm by it. And yet you wonder why some don't trust the committee to sign on to help you.

Latest resources

Back