Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
And unlike "fins" multiple threats of the same ilk, I mean it. Between the NWA/DAL pissing match and the petty infighting that more or less invades every thread here, I've had enough. Problem is, I find myself compelled to post every once in a while when my emotion gets the better of my sense of restraint. I'm not going to post here anymore. Instead, I'll be reading books and working puzzles with my son. I'm not going to read anything here anymore. Instead, I'll be at the park with my family, or simply sitting on my couch drinking a beer and watching the last season of "The Shield".

An anonymous message board shouldn't affect your life away from the keyboard. The day you find yourself walking downstairs and b!tching to your wife about something you read here is the day you should hang it up (the General excluded...)

DAL guys.... NWA guys... good luck. I'll see you all a few weeks after Thanksgiving. I, for one, think we'll all be far more rational when the arbitrators tell us what we have to live with.

Good luck with the pissing contest. I'm way beyond thinking anything said on this forum is even remotely worthwhile... at least for the time being.....

Happy Halloween. Happy Thanksgiving. And perhaps Merry Christmas (depending on how all this goes). Enjoy your holidays with your family (single or double breasted). Lord knows, I intend to.....

Last edited:
And unlike "fins" multiple threats of the same ilk, I mean it. Between the NWA/DAL pissing match and the petty infighting that more or less invades every thread here, I've had enough. Problem is, I find myself compelled to post every once in a while when my emotion gets the better of my sense of restraint. I'm not going to post here anymore. Instead, I'll be reading books and working puzzles with my son. I'm not going to read anything here anymore. Instead, I'll be at the park with my family, or simply sitting on my couch drinking a beer and watching the last season of "The Shield".

An anonymous message board shouldn't affect your life away from the keyboard. The day you find yourself walking downstairs and b!tching to your wife about something you read here is the day you should hang it up (the General excluded...)

DAL guys.... NWA guys... good luck. I'll see you all a few weeks after Thanksgiving. I, for one, think we'll all be far more rational when the arbitrators tell us what we have to live with.

Good luck with the pissing contest. I'm way beyond thinking anything said on this forum is even remotely worthwhile... at least for the time being.....

Happy Halloween. Happy Thanksgiving. And perhaps Merry Christmas (depending on how all this goes). Enjoy your holidays with your family (single or double breasted). Lord knows, I intend to.....

I agree, its gotten pretty pointless hasn't it? With all the flamebait on this forum its tough to even have a decent discussion about anything.

Just wait til the list comes out. Thats when the fun begins. So right now everyone take a break and hold your typing skills til the list comes out.

I hope there will be DOH with fences and protections to what each side brought. Otherwise it will be real ugly.

M

For your sake, I hope you're right. The USAir/AWA guys thought the same thing, and we see how that is playing out.

X

yea but...

US Airways was bankrupt, everyone seems to forget that.

Um no, I would loose well over 400 numbers with DOH. It would also significantly change my career expectations.

Latest resources

Back