Idiotic Radio Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
from a big military tanker to a 767 captain:

Hey little feller, what do you gross out at?

reply from the 76 captain:

About $250,000 per year, how 'bout you?

acaTerry said:
BTW, grow up!!!

Hey, I became a pilot so I didn't have to grow up!

Obviously not, judging by the waste of reading your posts have been. What are you doing here? Didn't school resume session yet? [/B][/QUOTE]

What? ALL OF MY POSTS HAVE THE HIGHEST INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT ON THIS BOARD! ALL WILL SOON OBEY ME! I AM THE GREATEST PILOT, no.. PERSON! TO EVER LIVE AND ALL WHO SEE ME SHALL FAINT AT THE SIGHT OF ME!!!!

By the way, that post was a JOKE! Get a grip!

jeez....

UEJ500 said:
from a big military tanker to a 767 captain:

Hey little feller, what do you gross out at?

reply from the 76 captain:

About $250,000 per year, how 'bout you?

Wow, didn't we already hear this one? something about a c5 and a 747? Strange.

Might as well alienate the rest of the board. Hmm, What would tick people off...... I know! Mesa rulz! that company is the best place to work for! Bar None! whooooo!!!!!11!!!one Did that do it? Any suggestions on how to make it better would be appreciated.

l8ter doods

Heard going into IAH one day... WX was kinda hazy (5-6 mile vis). Afternoon sunset, which made it that much more difficult finding the field in the haze. CAL a/c was over Lake Houston on final for rwy 26 (about 10 miles out)...

APPCH: Continental xxx, join the 26 localizer, let me know when you have the field in sight.

CAL: Continental xxx, join the 26 localizer.

-- pause --

CAL: Well, we just put our Southwest glasses on and it looks like we have the field in sight... :)

On BOS Center freq:

"Ladies and gentlemen, from the flight deck, we've leveled off at blah blah, just crossing over blah blah with 430 miles left to go blah blah blah, seat belt sign is off, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..."

Unidentified and amused voice: "There's them that have and them that will."

Short silence, then: " *SIGH* My name is (deleted to protect the dorky) and that's what I get for laughing at the last guy I heard do that. Those whom the Gods would destroy they first make proud"

Might as well alienate the rest of the board. Hmm, What would tick people off...... I know! Mesa rulz! that company is the best place to work for! Bar None! whooooo!!!!!11!!!one Did that do it? Any suggestions on how to make it better would be appreciated.

Easy, kid. Too much sugar again. We're all having fun here!

Heard this on Fort Wayne Approach one evening:

"Comair XXXX intercept the localizer, report...umm...I see you're already there, wait a minute while I remove my head from a small crevice in my body"

Wish I'd heard this real time...

Heard by a buddy

From PHL Departure: (female controller)

DEP: "United 123 right turn heading 220 to join the departure..."

UAL123: "Right turn 220 to join...ah..uh..that heading won't really work to join"

DEP: "I'm sorry United....turn further right heading 260 to join...(pause)...I usually give pretty good heading in the morning..."

Now that is funny....

Latest resources

Back