• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT out! NJASAP in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I expect there will be a lot more misery before there is happiness in heavily union based certificated carriers with opspecs and management specs.

All certificated carriers have opspecs. Back to union-busting school B.

All certificated carriers have opspecs. Back to union-busting school B.

You are 100% wrong.

Fractionals do not have certificates or Opspecs and must be considered differently. Aviation 101.

Drinking too much union kool-aide again imac?

You are 100% wrong.

Fractionals do not have certificates or Opspecs and must be considered differently. Aviation 101.

Oh really?! We all must bow to the all knowing B19 Flyer!

The application of subpart K of Part 91 does not preclude a Fractional Ownership Operation to be conducted under Part 121 or Part 135. As a matter of fact, paragraph 91.1007 specifically allows such operations.

Therefore, Fractional Ownership Operators may or may not have an Air Carrier Certificate, as well as, the corresponding OpsSpecs. As a matter of fact, NetJets is the holder of multiple Air Carrier Certificates. Therefore, it is not required to consider Fractional Ownership Operators in a "different" way.

Furthermore, Fractional Ownership Operations conducted under Subpart K of Part 91 must be operated in accordance with FAA issued MSpecs. These MSpects are the equivalent to the OpsSpecs issued under Part 119.

IDEtoNJA

You are 100% wrong.

I guess I can take that Opspecs section out of my FOM then? Yay!!!

I guess I can take that Opspecs section out of my FOM then? Yay!!!

I've got this intellectual lightweight and grammatical ignoramus on ignore but you guys keep quoting him so I'll comment on this one post.

B19 Never bring a knife to a gunfight! Do your homework! Think before you write! Stop being a tool! How many platitudes do you need? ALL FRACTIONALS HAVE MGT SPCTS and ALL 135 operations have OPS SPCTS! Won't see your response so don't bother. Sen loi MF

do you even know what opspecs are?

I wish there was a test required to take before you could post here.

Last edited:
ill help ya out cause im a nice guy b19.

Air carriers require opspecs, its documentaion that explains who the airline is (sec a) where they can go (sec B) what they can do when they get there (sec C) and maint functions (sec D). Some fracs (NJA eg.) have these because we operate under FAR part 135. Which means we require opspecs as an air carrier. We also operate under part 91K, so we require MANAGEMENT SPECS, similar but still required.

any questions?

now you should be some what educated on this stuff so your future posts wont make you look like a fcking retard anymore. Unless you decide to post some more BS then no one can help you.

Your Welcome.

PM me with any questions.

The deal is done. NetJets pilots are now represented by NJASAP.

Look for more information coming in the next few days on the behind the scenes crap that went on this week. Our pilots will get the info tomorrow and I'm sure they'll share all the dirt. Needless to say, we're glad to be done with that bunch of thugs.

Latest resources

Back