• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT out! NJASAP in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Many thanks to the Netjets pilots for all of the work you have done to help start the 1108.

We at Flight Options won't forget all of the good work and help you have given us. We hope to one day be in a position to do the same for the other Frac pilots

What a gracious post...:) I'll pass on your kind words to my husband. I'm glad the FltOps folks are taking over 1108. It is full of memories for the NJ pilotgroup and their families so it would have been sad to see it abandoned or taken over by strangers. This way its legacy will continue. NJW

The final numbers were actually 97.7% in favor of NJASAP. That's with nearly 82% of all eligible pilots casting a vote.

Don't forget to volunteer..... democracy isn't is spectator sport!!

Hahaha. That is a very different topic and one that has been covered exhaustively on our NJASAP Board.

Just because one is willing and ASKED to volunteer doesn't mean one will be allowed to.

BO:smash: GR:smash: DS :smash:

Hahaha. That is a very different topic and one that has been covered exhaustively on our NJASAP Board.

Just because one is willing and ASKED to volunteer doesn't mean one will be allowed to.

Just because someone wants to volunteer doesn't mean they are the right person to do so as the time. Past performance doesn't assure future results.

Its ultimately up to the leadership to hand select who they feel would be best to further the cause for the benefit of ALL.

Just because someone wants to volunteer doesn't mean they are the right person to do so as the time. Past performance doesn't assure future results.

Its ultimately up to the leadership to hand select who they feel would be best to further the cause for the benefit of ALL.

And to assure that past, present and future agendas are in place, grudges intact and legacies whole.

It also pays to remember those that made the legacies a reality for them...

...and it would pay for you to have all the facts yourself before posting on this particular topic.

"Wants to voluteer..." How about asked, exceeded requirements and got shot down due to a political score to settle? How ALPAish. How (Mary Kate and Ashley) _ _ _ _ _ ish.

Just making the point here Bro that it's hardly about "rogering up" to volunteer for the group. It's about political steam, favors, contacts and favors.

What exactly was the role of the F/O Rep over the last 2 years BTW? Maybe you can answer that for me... since he couldn't.

Last edited:
This was dropped on our board...I suggest we do the same here.

I'm just sayin'.

No mod squad here to quell the complaints. Ohhh boooo.

I think it's a perfectly valid conversation.

Pilot A says, "VOLUNTEER!!! It's awesome and all you need do is ask."

I say, "Oh, I beg to differ. Even if you are qualified and have something to offer, you may be turned down because you made a friend of the Union president angry." Ahhhhh Politics. I can say that here.

You say, "Let's burry our heads in the sand. Kooobaya. Ignore the issue."

Yeah. Like ignoring any issue has ever been my style. You can stay out of the convo if you like...

OK....Fine....rank and rave all you want or feel you need.

I look forward to a spirited election process in the up coming months.

If there is much to change, form a slate and go for it. If you don't win I hope you con return to the line knowing you work for one of the greatest aviation jobs largely due to the fact of the historical changes brought about in this industry by some extremely intelligent and brave pilots, of which you are one.

If you can't deal with it......I have the e-mail address for Comair or Gulfstream.

OK....Fine....rank and rave all you want or feel you need.

I look forward to a spirited election process in the up coming months.

If there is much to change, form a slate and go for it. If you don't win I hope you con return to the line knowing you work for one of the greatest aviation jobs largely due to the fact of the historical changes brought about in this industry by some extremely intelligent and brave pilots, of which you are one.

If you can't deal with it......I have the e-mail address for Comair or Gulfstream.

No such thing as slates anymore when it comes to NJASAP elections, all must stand on their own merit.

Latest resources

Back