• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good gawd, If this is really true, I'm right yet again.... :laugh:

You union guys get exactly what you asked for! :laugh:

I guess IBT didn't just roll over, did they Mr. Bunny? :laugh:

Oiy, you again???

Last edited:
Everything will come to light in a few days. As long as the IBT does the right thing and what they've agreed to.

Or if not I'm sure some laws were broken. tsk tsk tsk

Good gawd, If this is really true, I'm right yet again.... :laugh:

You union guys get exactly what you asked for! :laugh:

I guess IBT didn't just roll over, did they Mr. Bunny? :laugh:

IBT DID roll over, fact they lost.

Please don't comment on anything about NJA.....you don't work there so you know exactly nothing.

thanks

, I'm right yet again.... :laugh:

In order to be right "yet again" you have to have been right in the past at least once. So it's not possible for you to be "right yet again."

In order to be right "yet again" you have to have been right in the past at least once. So it's not possible for you to be "right yet again."

I haven't been wrong even once fischman. Look throughout the industry at what is happening. Unions are not protecting their brethren. I don't see any union stepping up to the plate to save jobs. All I see is the existing contract staying in place, and jobs falling all around them. The options pilots are going through all the hell I stated they would over two years ago, and 1108 isn't getting it done. They will be severerly weakend by the NJASAP project of greed.

Fracs are not immune, as much as you would like to think they are. When things get tight, lets see how this independent union handles it without the backing of IBT.

If hispeed's post is true, than it's going to get ugly like I said it would. It's not over yet by any long shot.

I've stated many times, the measure of a union isn't how they operate during good times, it's how they operate during bad times when it's needed most.

Unions have traditionally failed miserably during bad times, and there are thousands of job losses to prove it. The industry is really beginning to stutter, lets see how this plays out.

I expect there will be a lot more misery before there is happiness in heavily union based certificated carriers with opspecs and management specs.

Unions have traditionally failed miserably during bad times, and there are thousands of job losses to prove it. The industry is really beginning to stutter, lets see how this plays out.

so your saying that if we ditch the union and things get bad, the company will be all lovey dovey?

you need to get of the drugs man, they're screwing with you mind. There is help available, and since the union ruined your already fcked up life: im sure you can find some free threapy out there, but of course it will be done by a union doctor......lol

Last edited:
B19,

It must be nice being on vacation all the time. How is it living in La La Land? :nuts:

You have yet to be right. I'm still waiting for you to say something of value and interesting.

I was holding my breath, but turned blue and passed out. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back