• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Attempts to take NJASAP funds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for sharing your perspective, Blue. Sometimes it does take awhile for a group to settle on the right leadership mix. The NJ pilots have had their own setbacks in that regard, as well. Growing pains are often part of the process of becoming a cohesive unit. From observing the NJ pilots, I'd say that active participation from the majority and experience working on your goals together as a group makes it easier to identify the best leaders among you.

Yes, these are hard times for the FltOps pilots and their families, but overcoming adversities and working thru your problems together will strength you as a group and result in greater camaraderie down the road. Best Wishes, NJW

Thank you NJ pilots!

I just want you all to know we really appreciate your help and I hope this is cleared up soon! I hope we as a group find that there was some bad information given to National and we can move forward. I don't believe either side was trying to take advantage of each other.
Thanks to NJW, I too think it is better to call this transition troubles. All of the FO pilots I have talked to have said they will make sure we live up to the agreement. We support all of you in your new union and know it will be a huge success.

Do Netjetters really know what all the national does with the legal department, with lobbying, with political donations

Yes we do, and the answer is nothing remotely related to aviation. Please show me the evidence otherwise if you can find it.

Let me just say this.

I posted most of this on another thread.

It applies here asw well.

Lets back up and let the system work.

My "aw sh!t" meter seldom comes off the peg since seeing how bad the world can be.

Unfortunately, this brought it off the peg.

Rupert (rude prick)

"I stopped paying my dues after I saw the company package and discovered the 1108 refused it".

This rupert type guys is the type that probably already has his app in at Netjets.

(not actually rupert because we think he's a managment troll)

It's to bad we can't screen these guys to see if they are dues paying members before we hire them.

He will be happy to take any gains fought for by the union members.

It is just so foul.

On another note. These accusations that we tried to steal FO funds?

Where did the money come from? Netjets pilots!

I promise you if NJASAP said we needed money.

The pilots would be tripping over each other to donate money to feed our cause. This would be on top of the dues.

People like rupert are the reason this country is in the shape its in.

As Freedom said "Freedom isn't free".

I think Freedom is way out of line with his accusations, but I would be happy to fly with him because he is in the fight for a better life.

Rupert however, is a leech, and a person of the lowest order. I hope you haven't successfully mated. Jerk!

Everbody is pi$$ed because people they hold in high regard are uner attack.

The truth of the matter is FO is fighting a difficult battle with a few valiant rebels that are largley being screwed by there own fellow non-contributing pilots.

They have sufferred 70+ losses already.

I'm not endorsing thievery on any side. Thats no good.

Lets step back, "check ammo" and move on.

This fight will be finalized in the future in the court room.

For now, get your asses back in position and "hold the line"!!!!!!!!!!

(I hope I may speak for the people of Netjets who have given me a great job to come back too)

Good luck to you all. We at Netjets are behind you very brave men and woman that are sacrificing such effort to get a decent contract for yourselves and the unappreciative leeches that you are dragging along with you.

I wish we could grab you all and leave the rest to their small minded short sighted desires.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Heroes don't need to "Step Down" when they rush into a burning building to secure the Treasure of the Family, the 1108 Family.
You have an extraordinarily well-developed sense of entitlement. It will be interesting to see if you can truly do anything for yourselves. I tend to doubt it.

Who is going to be big enough to apologize first for falsly accusing the two Flight Options pilots of the so-called theft. Everyone has the money according to the seperation agreement. There never was any attempt to steal.
Perhaps a little professionalism and responsibilty is needed here.
Nobody has the right to accuse, try, and punish without due process.
So, again, who will be the first to apologize?
There are a lot of people who acted in a shameful way-very disappointed.

Slow, that goes both ways. What happened was outlined way back in this thread. Accusations and comments from both sides have gotten way out of hand since the origional story broke.

Greg Rountree, who was there, also gave his version in another thread. He even signed his own name in this public forum. I haven't seen the two from FLOPS counter anything, have you? At least not without an alias.

The prudent thing to do is stop the character assassinations and let the authorities do their thing. I have a feeling the only ones to fear legal issues are BM and the IBT. Your folks were used, which is unfortunate, but not likely criminal. Question is, if that's the case, do you want them leading you in anything?

Latest resources

Back