Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I wish to issue a public apology for the uncalled-for joke I made last Monday.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't see the "joke". Whatever. What raises my eyebrow is that someone apparently with an authority hard-on (I have a good idea whom that might be) seems to think this message board requires the same decorum as the workplace. Sheesh...how pitiful.

Simon Says said:
Another High and Mighty prick. I would love to bring my bat over to your glass house and break every pane in it.

You, Me, and everybody else has done stupid things, said stupid things and have done much worse. Get off your high horse and get in touch with reality.

And with the respect comment.......I am sure he doesn't give a #!%^ about who you respect.

I would love you to bring your bat over to my house so I can shove it up your a$$ sideways, but you may enjoy that too much!

See Simon, I think that was funny and I don't take your comment too serious. I'm just saying that a racist comment like he originally posted was classless no matter how high a horse you think I'm on. Sounds like your a little uptight.

I have to go get in touch with reality now.

All this crap about poor pitiful black people and how they were done so wrong is about to get under my skin. It happened, it was bad, it's over, and so what. I do not see any of it happening now. And what about the American Indian. I don't see them in the news every day crying about how they were done so wrong and demanding restitution.
I was born and raised in Selma, Alabama (Please don't hold it against me). I was in grade school at Dallas Academy right behind the Dallas County Court House where Martin Luther King stood on those steps and gave His address. I was there, I remember it well and I don't remember it the way it's told now. It wasn't 5000 white men beating, shooting, burning and hanging 1000 blacks. It was more the other way around from what I remember. This whole thing is a farce for the money, that's all. That's the way I see it and I don't give a rat what anybody else has to say about it.

On a more serious note, has anyone tried the double-double cheeseburger from IN-N-OUT Burger? If you order it "animal style" they will put grilled onions on it. It's awesome!

Is IN-N-OUT a nationwide chain?

Flywithmike said:
On a more serious note, has anyone tried the double-double cheeseburger from IN-N-OUT Burger? If you order it "animal style" they will put grilled onions on it. It's awesome!

Is IN-N-OUT a nationwide chain?

"Those are good burgers Walter."

"Shut the f*ck up Donny!"

transpondersoff said:
I wouldn't call what he said stupid. Whoever this person is has one heck of a sense of humor. I will defend the poster because he and I have the same type of sense of humor. Sometimes you just have to laugh and not take yourself to seriously. I am certain the poster knew of the contributions made by black people in aviation and other areas as well, but pointing that out before making a joke like that loses it's comedic value.

In my opinion, he said what others were thinking but didn't have the guts to say it. I know, some have more class, yada,yada... Chris Rock made millions from jokes like these. I would have made the same joke, but he beat me too it. I bet that both black people on this board laughed when they read that. He is not insensitive, classless, tasteless or whatever. He is funny. Don't take life so seriously; take time to laugh at yourself as well as others. Life is too short to be PC and not have a sense of humor.

I can't believe that nobody caught the joke that transpondersoff wrote. I would hope that there are more than two black people on this board.

This is why apologies are rarely offered....becuase people don't know how to accept them. They use the apology to push the issue....

People of true character know how to accept an apology. It takes alot to give one....

Hello, From MissKittyKat,

Forgiveness is a great asset to have. I have many, many friends who are "international" I have to "brag" at this point! My best friend is from Haiti! I was the only "white" cheerleader in school! Jokes will always be Jokes! I'm European as well, which I have many Jokes against my culture! People are people and if you love people and help others you think nothing of it, however people are sensitive but I love all, never saw the post, don't care too, apology accepted! And let us unite as all great people do!

My best to everyone, go for it! Ignore those who dont understand you or help!

Latest resources

Back