• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I thought riding on airline could not get any worse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On avg. how many times per tour do you airline, including to/from your gateway?

Once out. Once in.

BTW, I agree with diesel.

If I never rode an airliner again, I'd die a happy man.

"If someone gave you guys (on this thread) $100 you'd complain it was all in $1's...."

He is correct about this !!

Line Pilot: You want answers?
Frac Pilot: I think I'm entitled to them.
Frac Pilot: I want the truth!

Line Pilot: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has Air Lines. And those Air Lines have to flown by Line Pilots. Who's gonna do it? You, CS guy? You, Mr. NJA guy? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep in the middle seat and you curse the Air Lines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the middle seat, while tragic, probably generates revenue. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, drives revenue...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at HPN and TEB, you want me on that Airliner. You need me on that Airliner.
We use words like gate checked bags, $5 snack boxes, oversold seats...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent wondering why we're here. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a Frac pilot who works and sleeps in the middle seat of the very Air Liner I fly, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you fluff your pillow and go back to sleep. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Frac Pilot: Did you switch us to the middle seat?
Line Pilot: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Frac Pilot: Did you switch to the middle seat?
Line Pilot: You're goddamn right I did!!

Your honor I move to recess and proceed with an Article 32. The witness has rights.
Frac Pilot: I think I'm entitled to them.
Frac Pilot: I want the truth!

Line Pilot: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has Air Lines. And those Air Lines have to flown by Line Pilots. Who's gonna do it? You, CS guy? You, Mr. NJA guy? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep in the middle seat and you curse the Air Lines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that the middle seat, while tragic, probably generates revenue. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, drives revenue...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at HPN and TEB, you want me on that Airliner. You need me on that Airliner.
We use words like gate checked bags, $5 snack boxes, oversold seats...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent wondering why we're here. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a Frac pilot who works and sleeps in the middle seat of the very Air Liner I fly, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you fluff your pillow and go back to sleep. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Line Pilot: You're goddamn right I did!!

Very funny, except the part about "who's gonna do it? You Mr. CS? You Mr. NJA guy?"

Most of us HAVE done it and know it blows. Blows big donkey dongs. And the only thing worse than flying for the airlines is riding on them as a pax.

No frac guy on this thread wants to address reality.....

No airlines= no frac job.
Reality? Interesting jump in logic to go from "riding on the airlines sucks" to "airlines shouldn't exist." Can you point me to the post that said that? :rolleyes:

If you don't like the airline experience then look in the mirror and face the The Decider.... Only he can can make you ride the airlines...
Bush can't make me ride the airlines, and what's he doing in my mirror anyway? :nuts:

Line Pilot: You're goddamn right I did!![/FONT][/SIZE]

Well played, brother!

:beer:

Latest resources

Back