Hypocrisy at its finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
slaquer5 said:
YA 32 why dont you give your name so I can tell all the UAL guys that I give jump seat to ( we have alot of them ) that you like to deny the jump seat. That can go 2 ways little man.

What are you going to do? Charge them $25 bucks for the ride? Like I said, fortunately I don't see many AAI guys on the missions we fly in the 400.

32LT10 said:
Ty,

As far as I know AAI is not an ALPA carrier, yet you want my ALPA rep to punish me? No dues, no news ace.

Re-read my post, Sport. That's not even what I said. . . . now you're just arguing with yourself.

Hee-Haw! Hee-haw!.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
32LT10 said:
What are you going to do? Charge them $25 bucks for the ride? Like I said, fortunately I don't see many AAI guys on the missions we fly in the 400.

Ya sure where are they going to sit? we are full, full,full. I go out of my way to help the jump seater and if there is a seat in the back but no space for there bags I let them put it up front. Why dont you give me your name so I can throw it around next time I have a UAL guy J/S. I dont think you would be to popular at UAL

slaquer5 said:
Ya sure where are they going to sit? we are full, full,full. I go out of my way to help the jump seater and if there is a seat in the back but no space for there bags I let them put it up front. Why dont you give me your name so I can throw it around next time I have a UAL guy J/S. I dont think you would be to popular at UAL

You mean like that SWA guy from SMF with the bleached blonde hair and all the nice things to say about UAL? Payback is a b%&^

32LT10 said:
You mean like that SWA guy from SMF with the bleached blonde hair and all the nice things to say about UAL? Payback is a b%&^

32LT he atleast apologied for what he said. You talk a big talk since you cant even deny some jumpseat. If you where my FO I would tell you to shut your hole and do your job. By the way are you a 250 hr. UAL wounder?

slaquer5 said:
32LT he atleast apologied for what he said.

Where and when did he apolgise? Also, hate to break your critter heart but I have been a UAL Capt. longer than Valuetran has been in business.

I usually lurk, but after reading all seven pages of this thread, I must say that a room full of 7 year olds, if they could type, would sound more mature than this bunch. And to think that some of you actually fly plane loads of passengers.....

32LT10 said:
Where and when did he apolgise? Also, hate to break your critter heart but I have been a UAL Capt. longer than Valuetran has been in business.

The guy flies for South West not "Valuetran". You must be getting senile, (or can't read a profile), and you wonder why they have the age 60 rule.

Last edited:
Kharma Police said:
The guy flies for South West not "Valuetran".

What is the difference?

I knew he was SWA, that is why the SMF commuters are looking and waiting for the FruFru guy with the funny hair.

Latest resources

Back