Hypocrisy at its finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XRMEFLYER said:
I'm sure she really endears himself to the gals in the left seat when she leans over with her "master scab list" and tells the skipper who she will and won't take that day!

You really need to figure out the relationship you are formulating when you try to put the above together. It does not make sense. Of course that does not surprise me, coming from an AAI pilot.

32LT10 said:
You really need to figure out the relationship you are formulating when you try to put the above together. It does not make sense. Of course that does not surprise me, coming from an AAI pilot.

You get the point sugarbritches.

32LT10 said:
Hey both those guys have said enough for me not to accept pilots from AAI on any flight I operate. Would hate for them to be inconvenienced. Also, No SWA guys that come from the Mil. Might be bosely and would not want him on a UAL airplane also.

Don't worry about me commuting on yo nited there sport. You just stick to calling people names and insulting LCC's. You might want to start talking smack to your very own "TED" pilots as they are also LCC pilots as well!

Bosley said:
Don't worry about me commuting on yo nited there sport. You just stick to calling people names and insulting LCC's. You might want to start talking smack to your very own "TED" pilots as they are also LCC pilots as well!

Speaking of YONITED, I heard a rumor that when yonited starts to hire again that they are going to drop the hour requirement to accomodate more...............people, yah. I heard that all your going to need is a hot air balloon rating and 5 hours PIC in that ship. That will be more convenient for many.

Guitar rocker said:
Speaking of YONITED, I heard a rumor that when yonited starts to hire again that they are going to drop the hour requirement to accomodate more...............people, yah. I heard that all your going to need is a hot air balloon rating and 5 hours PIC in that ship. That will be more convenient for many.

That is kind of what they use to have. :) :) :)

slaquer5 said:
That is kind of what they use to have. :) :) :)

I cant help but be sarcastic with these UAL types....but I think it actually used to be 250TT and then was upped to 300TT. They are the only major US airline that I know who has such poor hiring practices.

All hail the newest Village Idiot- 32LT10

32LT10 said:
There is a huge difference in being upbeat and a chest beat. I have a couple of AAI guys that I have put the word out on around our system to make sure they don't ride. How about giving us Ty's name so I don't have to deny all AAI pilots, just him and GT.

How funny is this . . . some p!ssed off UAL FO wants to declare his own little jumpseat war because he got his feelings hurt on some anonymous website by some guys he thinks work for AirTran and SWA . . .

Well, it's pretty clear you're not Captain material, and therefore don't control the jumpseat, but if that big day ever comes for ya, Chief, you can contact our Jumpseat Chairman right here on flightinfo.com and declare that your jumpseat is off limits to AirTran guys. Make sure you give him YOUR name, since you're so big on this issue. I'm sure your fellow UAL guys will appreciate your efforts . . . . ;)

Ty Webb said:
How funny is this . . . some p!ssed off UAL FO wants to declare his own little jumpseat war because he got his feelings hurt on some anonymous website by some guys he thinks work for AirTran and SWA . . .

Well, it's pretty clear you're not Captain material, and therefore don't control the jumpseat, but if that big day ever comes for ya, Chief, you can contact our Jumpseat Chairman right here on flightinfo.com and declare that your jumpseat is off limits to AirTran guys. Make sure you give him YOUR name, since you're so big on this issue. I'm sure your fellow UAL guys will appreciate your efforts . . . . ;)

YA 32 why dont you give your name so I can tell all the UAL guys that I give jump seat to ( we have alot of them ) that you like to deny the jump seat. That can go 2 ways little man.

Ty Webb said:

Ty,

You should know from working with scabs that many will get denied but it won't always be an in your face method. Let's just say we have ways of keeping the unwanted and uwashed off the airplane that does not involve a throw down. I know this is a stretch for you but you have to use some headwork to give the guy the heave ho without making it about who he is. Again in the end he will know but will not be able to tag you with it.

As far as I know AAI is not an ALPA carrier, yet you want my ALPA rep to punish me? No dues, no news ace. Couldn't a UAL pilot just pay $25 bucks and sit in the cabin since you don't charge for j/s'ers, they would not offically be jumspeating? I think that is the arguement you used to justify the fee, correct? So you block out the one cockpit seat. Big f-ing deal. Do you even have CASS yet?

You really need to take some type of refinement class. Cut the mullet and live outside of the chewing tobacco fantasia of what you think is the world.

Latest resources

Back