Hypocrisy at its finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
Sounds like tons of fun. But I am busy that weekend. However, I have seen some of the sides of this world that you probably have only read about.

To use some lingo you and others here seem to embrace. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
That was, by far, the most lame response I think I've seen yet from you, although it sticks pretty close to target for your responses when someone backs you into an intellectual corner.

p.s. If you really do have the two sides of your personna that come out, I worry about you flying airplanes. Seriously... talk grandly about your English higher education then quote gangster rap trash talk?

32LT10 said:
I do get that. I speak several languages. French happens to be one of them.

Of all the braying jackasses on flightinfo.com, you sure bray the loudest.

Hee-Haw! Hee-Haw!

PS, I lived several overseas for several years, speak several other languages, and haven't eaten anything from McDonald's, or the other fast-food places, since 1992. So much for the rest of your suppositions.

Hee-Haw! Hee-Haw!

32LT10 said:
However, I have seen some of the sides of this world that you probably have only read about.
"

That's probably true, because although I haven't lived or flown in the U.S. for many years, but instead stick to Africa, the Middle East, E and W Europe, with some SE Asia and a "-Stan" or two thrown in for good measure, I've never experienced one of those English Boys' School circle jerks.

32LT10 said:
Sounds like tons of fun. But I am busy that weekend. However, I have seen some of the sides of this world that you probably have only read about.

To use some lingo you and others here seem to embrace. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

WOW What a self-centered arrogant snob you are. As I said before - It must be a real blast to spend hours in the cockpit with the likes of you...

32LT10 said:
I do get that. I speak several languages. French happens to be one of them. If you wish to debate the world matters and the penchant that Joe Sixpack has against all things French or not deep fried and wrapped in a support our troops ribbon then I am more than willing. The French and pretty much any other civilisation are much better at living life than the Americans that view those great role models of East Coast Choppers as mentors for a way of life.
Of all the pompous BS you've spewed, this has to be tops!
Any other civilization huh??? Ever been to the middle east moron? How about Africa? Keep talking tough guy, you're doing just fine!

I love my country. I don't love what it has become. If more Americans could travel outside of this country and see what the world has to offer perhaps this superiority complex would be lifted. Much like Ty and Bosely they have no world experience to base their miserable existences on.
Feel free to leave at any time nancy!
And you have absolutely NO idea what/where I have been! Its just more pomp and arrogance by a little man hiding behind a keyboard making blind threats about jumpseats who doesn't even have balls enough to face a person, but we've learned to expect that from the likes of you! Let me know any time you want to talk about living overseas. Not in some sidewalk cafe in Paris, but in a war torn area in the Middle East or Africa where the cops are as crooked as the criminals! Keep presuming to know it all!

Of course they have hit Nirvana at an LCC so great for them. But you don't eat at McDonalds and know what Filet Mignon taste like. Sure you are eating from the same beast but those that have eaten both know the difference.
LOL, was that you?! Hey, at least I didn't tell you how to make the fries!

Latest resources

Back