Hypocrisy at its finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys:

VABB is actually an Airtran management guy....He hooked you guys on a silly and emotional argument on you guys feel for it. He will get a huge salary increase when he sits there with the Airtran negotiators and shows them how great your contract is according to your own posts!! Why do these guys need better work rules and more money when they are making $150g and work half the month???

I do not give a crap who you fly for or how big your airplane is! Just be careful what you say on a public forum...you never know who is reading it...

Vabb, I chose to set the record straight on your comments. You tried to run the numbers to prove me wrong, I came back and proved you were wrong. If you notice, no one agrees with your views. You say you are a 4 year fo, I'll believe where work. what I won't believe is your statement that you make more than 12year Capt pay at AT because no airline in the US pays FO's that much per hr. (according to the lastest published numbers)

You will notice that everyone who comes on this board and makes the type of comments you make always hides behind their moniker. That is why you have no credibility here.

fletch717 said:
Vabb, I chose to set the record straight on your comments. You tried to run the numbers to prove me wrong, I came back and proved you were wrong. If you notice, no one agrees with your views. You say you are a 4 year fo, I'll believe where work. what I won't believe is your statement that you make more than 12year Capt pay at AT because no airline in the US pays FO's that much per hr. (according to the lastest published numbers)

You will notice that everyone who comes on this board and makes the type of comments you make always hides behind their moniker. That is why you have no credibility here.

Again, I don't really care who agrees or does not agree. The only thing that has been proven so far is that you cannot sleep well at night unless you are absolutely sure that everyone knows how much you guys make.

That is the difference between me and you. If someone does not believe how much I make it doesen't bother me, I am secure enough with that. You on the other hand are constantly out there defending your payscale everytime someone tries to tell you how much you make. It obviously bothers you, otherwise you wouldn't be doing that. It's very comical to watch.

And whom do I not have credibility with, you? Gee, I'm going to lose sleep over that one.

It so much easier to bash people when you hide behind your moniker. I'm not ashamed of my company or my position,That's why my profile is filled in. I don't sweat guys like you one bit. Remember it was you that made the statement "My airplane is much larger than yours as is my w2 and I make more as a 4th year FO than a 12year capt at AirTran." That is the most juvenile, insecure statment I think I've ever read on this forum and I've been a member here for a while. Good luck with your 'big airplane" I hope you find those airport friendly shoes with the 2" lifts you need shorty.

Doesn't anyone around here have a JOB?

VABB said:
Who says I'm unhappy? I happen to be very happy and content at my airline.

By the way, I am having fun. I have never seen a group of people (-9Capt, Fletch, etc) get so wrapped around the axle so easily over the dumbest things. For all you know, I could be in a crashpad somewhere with other pilots and we all have a lot of time on our hands.

VABB:

In 10 posts on this thread alone you have spastically gone from talking about scabs...... to telling AirTran Pilots they are lowering the bar...... to arguing with someone you don't even know about his W-2 earnings..... to researching and posting a spreadsheet on someone elses pay...... to bragging about how happy you are at some Airline that remains anonymous....... all the while insisting you don't care about ANY of this.

This begs the question.... what the he!! is your POINT? You've rambled on for 10 posts over several days, and while you may or may not have a point (I certainly can't see it)........ you're acting like the forum idiot.

Just say that you hate AirTran and move on..... we all get it.... no hard feelings.

Go outside and ride your bicycle for crying out loud........ LOL!

Last edited:
FL717 said:
VABB:

In 10 posts on this thread alone you have spastically gone from talking about scabs...... to telling AirTran Pilots they are lowering the bar...... to arguing with someone you don't even know about his W-2 earnings..... to researching and posting a spreadsheet on someone elses pay...... to bragging about how happy you are at some Airline that remains anonymous....... all the while insisting you don't care about ANY of this.

This begs the question.... what the he!! is your POINT? You've rambled on for 10 posts over several days, and while you may or may not have a point (I certainly can't see it)........ you're acting like the forum idiot.

Just say that you hate AirTran and move on..... we all get it.... no hard feelings.

Go outside and ride your bicycle for crying out loud........ LOL!

My point?

A good laugh. These guys were baited and they fell for it. Slow week on reserve.

Last edited:
VABB said:
My point?

A good laugh. These guys were baited and they fell for it. Slow week on reserve.

Fair enough.

A good point for all the kids out there that Reserve CAN be fun! LOL!

Vabb, I did'nt think you sat around that much on reserve at Gulfstream. I sure you are one of those guys who sends out a computer virus because its fun. Hey I've got an idea why don't you call the grocery store and ask them if they have sir walter raliegh in a can. You're so cool

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back