• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hypocrisy at its finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 and VABB: I really try to avoid this, but you guys are literally begging for it...you are bulbous knobs.
Get a life.

Phaedrus said:
32LT10 and VABB: I really try to avoid this, but you guys are literally begging for it...you are bulbous knobs.
Get a life.

Hey both those guys have said enough for me not to accept pilots from AAI on any flight I operate. Would hate for them to be inconvenienced. Also, No SWA guys that come from the Mil. Might be bosely and would not want him on a UAL airplane also.

Hey 32lt10 who rides the jumpseat is the captain's call and I doubt any self respecting airline would make you a captain.

jimcav said:
Hey 32lt10 who rides the jumpseat is the captain's call and I doubt any self respecting airline would make you a captain.

Sorry, I don't carry AAI guys due to TY and GT. I also have sent some info about one of your guys to DEN as I heard he commutes through there. I do carry the master scab list and don't take those guys either. Perhaps when you walk the picket line while some POS is out flying your airplanes you will get an appreciation for what exactly a scab is. Instead the SJS pilots that have gone to AAI think it is OK to hang with scabs and probably offer them a sympathetic shoulder to tell their sob story to.

Fortunately I don't see many AAI guys trying to jumpseat thanks to the destinations I fly. Most AAI guys vacation in the redneck riviera or a NASCAR race. So we don't get many of them to Europe or Asia but I would never take one of them to the parking lot, much less on my airplane. You guys want to fix this. Then muzzle Ty and his erroneous facts.

32LT10

There are many furloughed UAL guys at AAI (myself included).
AirTran saved my a$$ when UAL and ALPA left me for dead. Do what
you want with your jumpseat. Grow up and realize what you are saying
makes you look like a jacka$$.

fmr727drvr said:
32LT10

AirTran saved my a$$ when UAL and ALPA left me for dead.

Will you please return all that COBRA money since we ALPA pilots left you for dead? Certainly hope you are not coming back.

32LT10 said:
Will you please return all that COBRA money since we ALPA pilots left you for dead? Certainly hope you are not coming back.

I don't want to hear any more complaining about "The SWA/FO" from United guys. This 32LT10 guy is the flightinfo clown of clowns.

32LT10 said:
Sorry, I don't carry AAI guys due to TY and GT. I also have sent some info about one of your guys to DEN as I heard he commutes through there. I do carry the master scab list and don't take those guys either. Perhaps when you walk the picket line while some POS is out flying your airplanes you will get an appreciation for what exactly a scab is. Instead the SJS pilots that have gone to AAI think it is OK to hang with scabs and probably offer them a sympathetic shoulder to tell their sob story to.

Fortunately I don't see many AAI guys trying to jumpseat thanks to the destinations I fly. Most AAI guys vacation in the redneck riviera or a NASCAR race. So we don't get many of them to Europe or Asia but I would never take one of them to the parking lot, much less on my airplane. You guys want to fix this. Then muzzle Ty and his erroneous facts.

What an elitist snob! Bet you are just a barrel of laughs to fly with...

SkiFishFly said:
What an elitist snob! Bet you are just a barrel of laughs to fly with...
I'm sure she really endears himself to the gals in the left seat when she leans over with her "master scab list" and tells the skipper who she will and won't take that day!

Latest resources

Back