Hypocrisy at its finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
Where and when did he apolgise? Also, hate to break your critter heart but I have been a UAL Capt. longer than Valuetran has been in business.

And what a wonderful place UAL is to work at these days. Seat for seat lower pay than "valutran" and no retirement. no wonder you're an a**hole.

by the way it's apologize not apolgise Mr. " I've been a captain for so long I don't need to spell correctly". Can I get a ride report?

32LT10 said:
I know this is a stretch for you but you have to use some headwork to give the guy the heave ho without making it about who he is. Again in the end he will know but will not be able to tag you with it.
Are you REALLY this much of a coward? Can't simply look the guy/gal in the face and tell them no? Nice.

Will some moderator, please, PLEASE ban this little pr*ck. I've had just about as much as I can stand. Even when I put the little scumbag on ignore, other people quote him and I have to read him anyway!

Oh the HUMANITY! ;)

So let me get this straight....a UAL pilot is advocating denying another airline pilot a ride because of who he works for due to the association of a webboard post or the actions of one guy?

If the majority of pilots felt this way, not one UAL pilot would ever ride the jumpseat due to the actions/statements/opinions of one 32LT10.

If the pot ever called the kettle black, I have seen it all.

For a while, 32 seemed to be mellowing. So much for that. Did some FA pi$$ in your mocha latte?

A350

Grow up guys!

fletch717 said:
And what a wonderful place UAL is to work at these days. Seat for seat lower pay than "valutran" and no retirement. no wonder you're an a**hole.

by the way it's apologize not apolgise Mr. " I've been a captain for so long I don't need to spell correctly". Can I get a ride report?

So sorry mate but I was schooled at a large English University. And that is proper way to spell the word. You can check the dictionary if you wish and you will find Apologise is the correct english version. Here in the states we have taken liberties with proper english. Before you cast me off as a foreigner I am born and bred American. Just very fortunate to be taught proper english whilst enjoying a fine education. A scholarship to study overseas created fine memories.

As for ride report? No dues..... No news.

JP4user said:
32LT10 is typical of United's of past hiring practices and arrogance.

Typical in what manner? MBA, Civiltary background and a fair skinned white boy. They don't call us brain surgeons for nothing. Better than the tags associated with some of the other groups.

Latest resources

Back