• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Huckabee is a SCAB vote wisely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joe, I agree. I don't want the federal government to help me with everything. I just want them to get the fu-- out of the way and allow the labor laws to work as they were written to work. As it stands now, they are actively interfering with the RLA, and I've had enough. I don't want a handout. I just want the rule of law.

..... I don't "blindly trust" anyone......... not you, not Prater, not Duane, not W, and not the next President of the United States.....
Yet you put all that faith in jessee and dan, and look where that got you?:laugh:
You cash that multi $$million check yet?

.... I'm not looking for the Federal Govt. to "save" me or "protect" me, or "take care of me"..... I just want them to defend the country and take less of my hard earned money...... I don't want them to take care of my health care or my retirement..... I can do that myself.....
Joe:
If you don't like it, just sue, it seems to be the way of you and your cohorts! Seemed to have worked pretty well too!;)

I do want the Federal Govt. to allow more drilling for oil and to make it easier to build refineries...... that will help our industry and us...... I do want the Federal Govt. to protect us against radical Muslim fascists..... that too will help our industry and us.... I don't want the Federal Govt. to create more regulations that hamper our industry, and hamper us......
Just sue em Joe! You can collect all that money and retire to a nice island with dan and jessee with all that heard earned lawsuit money!:smash:

Awesome Joe!! What are you going to do? Vote every four years and hope for the best?

I am going to vote for the one who will do the least harm.... The last two times that was W...... It sure as heck won't be Obama or Hillary..... The Federal Govt. needs to be smaller.... not bigger.....

I vote, and I am informed..... but we don't agree on much else.......

Joe, I agree. I don't want the federal government to help me with everything. I just want them to get the fu-- out of the way and allow the labor laws to work as they were written to work. As it stands now, they are actively interfering with the RLA, and I've had enough. I don't want a handout. I just want the rule of law.

The rule of law is being followed, as it was when Clinton ordered the AA pilots back to work, and as it was when Reagan ordered the controllers back to work....The RLA puts restrictions on us that other groups don't have....

Our problem isn't so much the RLA, as it is Airline Economics and pilot unity...... If the economics of the business were better and if we were more unified, we would be doing better..... The Dems aren't going to fix those problems.....

Yet you put all that faith in jessee and dan, and look where that got you?:laugh:
You cash that multi $$million check yet?

Joe:
If you don't like it, just sue, it seems to be the way of you and your cohorts! Seemed to have worked pretty well too!;)

Just sue em Joe! You can collect all that money and retire to a nice island with dan and jessee with all that heard earned lawsuit money!:smash:

The lawsuit wasn't to get rich.... it was to reform ALPA behavior..... We will see if the reforms do any good..... At least we will get to see your scope language and we have a process to object to it..... That is something...... I understand some of your guys aren't too happy about that.... must be something to it then......

If the "Tony Awards" are CX then you can expect a flurry of suicides from the Colin Cowboys. In these trying times a interior decorator can only take so much.

You're living in a dream world, Joe, as usual.

I was a negotiator in 1998 under the Clinton NMB with an NMB Chair that was a former AFA MEC Chairwoman..... They wouldn't release us then.... That is the reality of the RLA..... If you don't like it, then change the law...... But it is being followed.... Many carriers were released under the Bush NMB.....

It is you that has trouble with reality.......

I am going to vote for the one who will do the least harm.... The last two times that was W...... It sure as heck won't be Obama or Hillary..... The Federal Govt. needs to be smaller.... not bigger.....

W is last seven years a altered the tradition thoughts on GOP/DEMS... you think gov't hasn't gotten bigger? Dubai Ports seems more like a leberal Dem idea... yet it was blushing Bush...

Joe.. you are just running the pop culture play book on politics...

Latest resources

Back