• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Huckabee is a SCAB vote wisely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I certainly don't think he should have gone on the show, but he doesn't fit even the most liberal definition of the word "scab." I think it's important to note that he told reporters that he agrees completely with the WGA and supports them 100%. That's better than 90% of the Republicans out there would have said.

Again the word scab just gets thrown around w/o out really knowing what it means.
Per Webster's: Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.

I am pretty sure that is not what M.H. did when he attended the Tonight Show.
i am not condoning what M.H. did, nor would I do it myself, but doing so does not make you a scab.

Maybe not a scab....just a liar who crossed a picket line. He pretended he didn't know that only Dave had settled with the writers. He's smart enough to know that wasn't the case.

Last edited:
So how many of you ALPA cheerleaders watched the Tonight Show.... If you watched the show, are you a good union member??? Is watching the show undermining the efforts?

I don't really care about eithed side.... Both sides make good money and the quality has been steadily declining.....

Any member of organized labor that wastes their vote on republican gets what they deserve.

Any member of organized labor that wastes their vote on a democrat is a sheep that can't think for themselves.

So how many of you ALPA cheerleaders watched the Tonight Show....
Not me. I'm not a Letterman fan, but I won't be watching any of the other late night shows until the WGA approves it.
If you watched the show, are you a good union member??? Is watching the show undermining the efforts?
I personally won't do it, but I can't say that it's "undermining" the effort unless you're one of the Nielson households that has metering equipment hooked up to determine ratings.

Latest resources

Back