• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Huckabee is a SCAB vote wisely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The lawsuit wasn't to get rich.... it was to reform ALPA behavior.....
I knew I could count on joey for more lies.....From your own lawsuit:
no event less than Two
Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each, plus the cumulative sum of One
Hundred Million ($100,000,000.00)
as exemplary and punitive damages.

We will see if the reforms do any good..... At least we will get to see your scope language and we have a process to object to it..... That is something......
Sure, you got a seat at the table joey, now just sit there and don't open your mouth! You were always able to see our scope language, but you can't do squat about it. Hope that was worth $$millions in lawyer fees and lost time and hope by you scumbags!

I understand some of your guys aren't too happy about that.... must be something to it then......
What I'm not happy about is my union having to pay any amount of money to an organization full of losers with no college, dui's, and busted checkrides who can't get hired by a major who then, tried to "sue" their way on to the seniority list!

In this case, only the writers who cross can be called scabs.

If our passengers fly on our aircraft during a strike, they are being flown by scab pilots. That doesn't make them a scab. Rather it makes them a scab-sympathizer. Is there a difference? Yes, though not by much in my book. Still the pax aren't the scabs, the pilots who crossed and got those aircraft flying are.

In the case of Leno, unless he struck a deal with SAG that I am unaware of, any writer that does work for him is a scab. Maybe even he is a scab but his guests aren't. Sorry to say. As far as I know he is doing the show without writers.

A scab is the lowest of the lows. Please don't dillute it's meaning by equating every behavior with that of a scab.

Latest resources

Back