• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Huckabee is a SCAB vote wisely

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For any of you thinking that the Dems. are looking out for the little guy.... Have you seen Edwards 28000 sq. foot home.... How many "carbon credits" is he going to have to buy.....:rolleyes:

Hey Joe.....

I was talking to a couple of fogey IBT guys last year... they were still pissed off about Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick..... they weren't going to have a thing to do with Ol' Teddy...

Joe... you wanna talk about Edwards' house, or Hillary's balls or Obama's whatever.... we can... if that what is important to you....

The impact of Open Skies is just around the corner... I want to talk about cabatoge, foreign ownership and the future of US Air Line Pilots.

Age 65 is NOTHING compared to changes that can happen to us.

If you guys want to stay piised about Age 65 that is fine...but while you are having playground quibbles about politicans, GOP/DEMS, my politician can beat up your politican.... gloating, moaning, being bitter, grudges are for kids and are amatuer hour.... The other side of the house, those that control the distrubution of wealth are methodically planning how to phcuk all of us...

What do you want to talk about?

John Edwards is done now. Iowa was his big shot, and he still couldn't pull it off. The fight on the Dem side is between Hillary and Obama now. Let's pray that Obama can pull it off. I can't stomach the thought of the Hilldabeast getting the nomination.

Either one of them would be a real good argument to leave the country for 4 years.

Either one of them would be a real good argument to leave the country for 4 years.

So you'd rather have a Babtist Minister running our country? Hope you still have Delta passes over at ASA so you can catch a ride out should Hillary or Obama win.

I guess they like guys who cross picket lines in Iowa

So you'd rather have a Babtist Minister running our country? Hope you still have Delta passes over at ASA so you can catch a ride out should Hillary or Obama win.

The current occupant of the WH thinks the "jury is still out on evolution," has one-on-one's with God and can judge a foreign head of state "by looking into his eyes."

Look how well things have worked out.

The current occupant of the WH thinks the "jury is still out on evolution," has one-on-one's with God and can judge a foreign head of state "by looking into his eyes."

Look how well things have worked out.

Exactly! That's why I don't think we need another one like him running the country. Can't you just see Huckaby visiting the Middle East and extending his hand and offering to "save" all the Muslims.

No, but I will sure as hell go back to Guam for their terms. I'd rather have just about anyone running the country than Hillary or Obama.

I don't get it. People bash their airline management yet put their faith and trust in a politician like King Hillary (or take your pick). The difference between management and any politician is slim and none.

I know what you mean... Air Line Pilots have blindly trusted W for eight years.... they are misreable.. and can't seem...to ....make the .....connection....

I know what you mean... Air Line Pilots have blindly trusted W for eight years.... they are misreable.. and can't seem...to ....make the .....connection....

..... I don't "blindly trust" anyone......... not you, not Prater, not Duane, not W, and not the next President of the United States.....

.... I'm not looking for the Federal Govt. to "save" me or "protect" me, or "take care of me"..... I just want them to defend the country and take less of my hard earned money...... I don't want them to take care of my health care or my retirement..... I can do that myself.....

I do want the Federal Govt. to allow more drilling for oil and to make it easier to build refineries...... that will help our industry and us...... I do want the Federal Govt. to protect us against radical Muslim fascists..... that too will help our industry and us.... I don't want the Federal Govt. to create more regulations that hamper our industry, and hamper us......

Latest resources

Back