Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How & When Will The Other Fractionals Respond to NJA TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can pretty much see what Flex will do by A.H. post on the bluebelly about the last CAB meeting. Minimal raise with a reduction of days worked so we end up taking a pay cut. The CAB wonders why the pilot group does not support it are they blind?

You can pretty much see what Flex will do by A.H. post on the bluebelly about the last CAB meeting. Minimal raise with a reduction of days worked so we end up taking a pay cut. The CAB wonders why the pilot group does not support it are they blind?

That's exactly what happened to us last time. They showed us that we would be "able" to make "x" amount if we worked 17 days. The problem was, no one got to work the 17; therefore, it was not much of a raise.

One thing is for sure, if they don't at least get captain wages above the highest F/O wages at NJ, they are going to have a serious problem on their hands.

its pretty nice for ups or fedex guys,

I still think 1108 guys did a great job.

But I also believe we are still under valued and underpaid for the amount of work we do.

This or higher is what we should be shooting for next time around.
http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/cargo/ups.html
2nd yr fo 112hr x 81hr guar x 12months=108,864

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/cargo/fedex.html
2nd yr fo 108hr x74hr guar x 12months=95,904
widebody fo 132hr 2nd yr fo =117,216

yes I know easy to say hard to do

Last edited:
No Taker at Floptions

Latest from Floptions attempts to hire some new pilots.

Last month Floptions invited 40 pilots to come to CGF for interviews. Only 4 accepted the invitation and following the interview 2 of the 4 were offered a job. Both of these pilots were smart enough to decline the offered position. Now management is considering how low they are going to lower the minimums to be able to find pilots hungry enough to come to work at this train wreck. Members of management are making references to the regionals hiring pilots with time as low as 250 TT.

Maybe Sh!thead and Punjab will be opening up a flight school in conjunction with Floptions and have their new hires paying them to come and work here. Fits right into Sh!theads plans to reduce us to the bottom of the fractional/general aviation bucket. Sh!t in Sh!t out.

All I can say to any potential new hires is "Run Forest Run" and don't look back:laugh:

I was just comparing the dollars and the fact that 7 days away is quite a bit for many as well as living in domicile at UPS- guess it came out wrong. Although I would guess the 121 guys (soon to be DAL, CAL, and AMR) would next time shoot for the UPS contract even though in different industries. Nope-Rome wasn't built in a day. No overt hostility intended.

Just about every NJ pilot can live in domicile (gateway) now that this thing has passed...and are you familiar with UPS schedules? they regularly fly 7-day trips, some are even longer. You're not making your case here...

Last edited:
What about CS??????

Any hint of change at Citationshares yet? Have they mentioned whether they would consider any changes to the pilots?

Clearly they have to be concerned about a potential exodus among junior pilots - like the other fracs. I would be frustrated as a CS pilot if silence or inaction continued...

Hi!

Any more info on FlexJet going to Home Basing?

cliff
YIP

S S, I heard things were bad with the applicants not showing up for the interview, but I didn't know it was that bad.

With the attrition rate, and know one willing to accept 50 cents on the dollar for what NJ has to offer for starting pay with only 3 domiciles to choose from, HIG will have to do the equivalent of saying "my aircraft" before we are in such a nose dive that we can't pull up. I am hoping that comes soon, because we can't be working for half the pay of Net Jets and still expect to have a product that a highly educated multi millionaire would want to put his money and family into.

Just my 1 cent (can't afford 2).

I also heard of the new hire fiasco at Flight opts.

I guess they did their job a little too good last year driving off pilots, now when they want to hire it is coming back to bite them on the a$$.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back