Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How & When Will The Other Fractionals Respond to NJA TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jonjuan, did someone at NetJets sleep with your wife of something? Why the overt hostility?

If all you can do is sit around and throw darts at NetJets, tell us where you work so we can fire back. Otherwise, just go away and put your own house in order. We're working on ours here and making strides at every opportunity.

Merry Christmas

Sorry guys, he has a good point.

No he doesn't. Jonjuan is uninformed, and not very bright. He is companing apples with oranges. One is a freight hauler and the the other is a fracational.

He is trying to get under the Netjets pilots skin by throwing out that we should be paid as much as UPS. Well that would be nice, but UPS is one of, or is the highest paid flying job in the US. They have been working at those wages for many years and many contracts. NJA has had one decent contract and one IBB, I think we are doing OK if you put it in that light.

I will take my salary which is probably double of jonjuans and head to the bank, I'm not worried about making what UPS is right this second. That would be short sighted and is jonjuan style; uniformed.

Where DO you work jonjuan, or do you have a job??

Why not compare UPS pay to NJA pay? You would think the "New England Patriots" of the fractional industry could at least match that of the a cargo hauler. Isn't 2nd year UPS F/O pay $120k a year? Now there's a contract!

Current UPS pay for year 2 is 73k. Not 120k....sorry, but NO ONE pays 120k a year at year 2..not even SWA...

Hi!

OK. I think I was thinking $99K/year, but I think it was $99/hour, which must equal $73K.

I think Gulfstream pays at or over $120K/Year starting Year One! (after you're off probation). It's something ridiculously high.

cliff
YIP

I don't understand the statement about 7 days away from your wife and 12 days off. But look who it is coming from I guess. 7n7 = 15 days off per month, and three times a year I get 3 weeks off straight. Does UPS offer that? How many gateways, domiciles, HBA's or whatever does UPS offer? Like was said - apples vs oranges. Not the same job at all.

Don't get me wrong, there is some serious $$ to be made at UPS, they secured a great contract. But just like Frac flying isn't for everyone, neither is freight hauling. Been there done that, would have to make a lot more than that!

One other pertinent factor on NJA vs UPS - " Pilot application window closed. Hiring plans undetermined for 2008."

Last edited:
Why not compare UPS pay to NJA pay? You would think the "New England Patriots" of the fractional industry could at least match that of the a cargo hauler. Isn't 2nd year UPS F/O pay $120k a year? Now there's a contract!

This comparison doesnt even begin to make sense. Did you get turned down by NJ? I'll bet your wife is a NJ captain and your a Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman. Now I understand why your jealous. Hey, that Kirby is one fine machine so dont be upset. I think that we are using the dust devil for right now but maybe you can sell some hand held kirbys to us?

Last edited:
I don't understand the statement about 7 days away from your wife and 12 days off. But look who it is coming from I guess. 7n7 = 15 days off per month, and three times a year I get 3 weeks off straight. Does UPS offer that? How many gateways, domiciles, HBA's or whatever does UPS offer? Like was said - apples vs oranges. Not the same job at all.

Don't get me wrong, there is some serious $$ to be made at UPS, they secured a great contract. But just like Frac flying isn't for everyone, neither is freight hauling. Been there done that, would have to make a lot more than that!

One other pertinent factor on NJA vs UPS - " Pilot application window closed. Hiring plans undetermined for 2008."
I was just comparing the dollars and the fact that 7 days away is quite a bit for many as well as living in domicile at UPS- guess it came out wrong. Although I would guess the 121 guys (soon to be DAL, CAL, and AMR) would next time shoot for the UPS contract even though in different industries. Nope-Rome wasn't built in a day. No overt hostility intended.

Don't expect anything from Flight Options, they are too busy going out of business.

The pilots are so pissed that the crews are planning a safe Christmas. From 12/20 to New Years the planes won't fly if they are broke or the crew feels tired. There is also some kind of Oxygen mask flu that has been spreading. This will be the safest Christmas in Flops history. :cartman:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back