How To Pre-flight A Flops B.j.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right and Wrong

So go ahead and poke your pen into them and write it up...just make sure you look over your shoulder first...

Bump that.

Brother I can't express how wrong I think you are here. There is a right way to accomplish out mission and a wrong way. What you suggest here is very wrong. This old junk we fly gives us more the ample opportunity to legally write them up. We do not have to resort to sabotage to accomplish our goals. As it has been said over and over again do nothing legal or illegal for or against the company.

Do it the right way...clean...don't lower yourself to the level of the sh!tbags that run this company. One day they will be gone and many of us will still be here. When we look back at this fight lets be able to hold our heads up with pride for what we accomplished.

Brother I can't express how wrong I think you are here. There is a right way to accomplish out mission and a wrong way. What you suggest here is very wrong. This old junk we fly gives us more the ample opportunity to legally write them up. We do not have to resort to sabotage to accomplish our goals. As it has been said over and over again do nothing legal or illegal for or against the company.

Do it the right way...clean...don't lower yourself to the level of the sh!tbags that run this company. One day they will be gone and many of us will still be here. When we look back at this fight lets be able to hold our heads up with pride for what we accomplished.

"Brother", I wasn't suggesting that at all, because that's...well, sh!tbag low like you said. But everyone knows that this happens. An airplane will fly good until a pro-union, anti-management crew gets to it and all of the sudden, things are broken that weren't before. You'll probably say "the previous crew missed these *unsafe* things, therefore we are the superior ones", but come on, it's all subjective. Noboby knows exactly what happens to an aircraft except for those who are with the airplane (e.g. crew, MX, pax, etc...). Yes, a pilot and mechanic should operate IAW the FARs, but they are, like all laws, subject to interpretation, and if one is union-biased, well then those are some strict, the-airplane-has-to-be-like-bran-new-before-I-fly-it laws!
I know I'll be hated for this post but aren't we all haters deep inside??

Nothing Illegal for or Against the Company

There is no need to sell your sole as Flops management has and all their recruited azz kissin butt monkeys have.
Flops trys to intimidate pilots on a daily basis to ignore the maintenance discrepancies that they have found and will try to convince them that they are mistaken and have them second guess their professionalism.
Flops has recruited the same culture in it's maintenance facilities, placing grounding items on a MEL or MDL is despicable. The mechanics that refused to go along has left and others are leaving fast. They cannot get a mechanic to come to work here so they hire sub-contract mechanics. The intimidation will be worse with the sub-contract mechanics, "drink the kool-aid or we have you removed by a phone call to the contractor".

Sorry,
I forgot to contribute to the thread:
1. Make sure the O-Ring on the oil dipstick is not broken or missing.
2. Excessive play in the trim tabs linkages on the rudder is not good.

Oh!.. and until management and maintenance gets right, study your Engines Out procedures (be ready). This is now found in the Flops Beechjet Normal Procedures Checklist. :laugh:

Its a mylar covered heat shield in each wheel well. Keeps heat from the hydraulics away from the wall of the wheel well (fuel tank on the other side).

you are a management clown

"Brother", I wasn't suggesting that at all, because that's...well, sh!tbag low like you said. But everyone knows that this happens. An airplane will fly good until a pro-union, anti-management crew gets to it and all of the sudden, things are broken that weren't before. You'll probably say "the previous crew missed these *unsafe* things, therefore we are the superior ones", but come on, it's all subjective. Noboby knows exactly what happens to an aircraft except for those who are with the airplane (e.g. crew, MX, pax, etc...). Yes, a pilot and mechanic should operate IAW the FARs, but they are, like all laws, subject to interpretation, and if one is union-biased, well then those are some strict, the-airplane-has-to-be-like-bran-new-before-I-fly-it laws!
I know I'll be hated for this post but aren't we all haters deep inside??

That's a great idea about the pen thing. I will place it next to my kit of burned out light bulbs, and pocket knife that I use to cut the tire down to the chord. I was offended by you even insinuating that any of our pilots would do this. But I can tell you are deeply offended that the majority of our pilots refuse to fly with open discrepancies that management would intimidate us to do like days of old. Go back and crawl under your desk management troll. No need to accelerate our company ending up a smoking hole in the ground, you and our senior leaders are doing a fine job all by yourselves. Good day

Latest resources

Back