Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Friend

Hi

I saw an ad looking for a FO on the Falcon 7X in the middle east. I was wondering what would the pay be for that. Considering it is not a job in the US, it must be high if it is in the middle east, i am thinking anything around 100-120K a year

Pay in the Middle East has come down dramatically, again victim of supply and demand. Operators there know that a lot of guys are on the street and the contracts aren't what they used to be. Doubt you'll get 100+ in this market, especially as f/o. Some BBJ PIC deals are paying less than that. Good luck either way.

Pay in the Middle East has come down dramatically, again victim of supply and demand. Operators there know that a lot of guys are on the street and the contracts aren't what they used to be. Doubt you'll get 100+ in this market, especially as f/o. Some BBJ PIC deals are paying less than that. Good luck either way.

+ 1. Over 100 is high for a FO. Good luck though!

Really depends on the operator and what type of a setup you have. I know of a few operators that do rotation in BBJ's that pay around 180k/year for PIC's. I also know of another BBJ operator that pays north of 200k for captains, and FO's are ranging between 120-140k.

YMMV...

+ 1. Over 100 is high for a FO. Good luck though!

G200 :rolleyes: and SPX :rolleyes: say they can find you a job flying a Falcon that pays more than $100K as a non-typed new hire :rolleyes:. I'd ask them for some pimpage before going to the sand box.

:D

(If you need me I'll be hiding in my bunker with my helmet donned and flame-proof longjohns on.)

G200 :rolleyes: and SPX :rolleyes: say they can find you a job flying a Falcon that pays more than $100K as a non-typed new hire :rolleyes:. I'd ask them for some pimpage before going to the sand box.

:D

(If you need me I'll be hiding in my bunker with my helmet donned and flame-proof longjohns on.)

No need to hide LD!...we know how to drag you out!...

The trick to these openings is that you have to send a resume!...and all 4 openings I knew of recently (2 left) would toss it once they saw airline experience or heard an applicant had difficulty landing a real jet in a little bitty crosswind....

LD on downwind in his Falcon...."fuel selector both, carb heat on, wing down, opposite rudder...."WINDCHECK!"

;):)

Latest resources

Back