Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
list? We don't need no stinking list.................

Stay tuned to next season's "regional airline SLI" . Nice cliffhanger Bloch.

Why would I say that? I don't think it. I think we should all have a fair integration. I like them a hell of a lot more than Pinnacle at this point. I think Colgan pilots were treated like crap and at least they aren't going around spouting off about how they deserve this or that because they are growing. I don't think I have heard from a single Colgan pilot on this issue. I am also almost certain I will have a Colgan pilot hired after me above me on the list. Not sure how that couldn't happen.

Oh you said it. Hope you keep your CA seat, but sources say you don't actually have that.

SEVEN
bri5150
xjhawk

Oh you said it. Hope you keep your CA seat, but sources say you don't actually have that.

SEVEN
bri5150
xjhawk

If I already said it, why did you want me to say it? And you know Mr. Bloch and my seniority number? At least Flyer tries to get under our skin. You just make random remarks that make no sense.

If I already said it, why did you want me to say it? And you know Mr. Bloch and my seniority number? At least Flyer tries to get under our skin. You just make random remarks that make no sense.

Give it a little while, it will make sense later.

Yep. I will sue ALPA if XJ pulls their coup.

The interesting question is what happens if the SLI comes out past 4 Jun?
Just so I'm clear... You dues were taken out prematurely, but you didn't think it was a big deal at the time. Because it didn't amount to much money. Now years later, your going to sue if you don't get a refund, because you lost 6 weeks or so of seniority, which was never considered your date of hire.

Latest resources

Back