Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, nothing but name calling from the 9E guys. What's up with this?

I should ask you the same thing. The Pinnacle's ex-MEC, current MEC, and members of the SLI team are being called out by name from XJ guys here. What's up with this?

God I miss Rick Astley!

How can you just not feel all cheerie after being punked
yet again with that get-up?

100-1/2

Very pertinent contribution to the subject being discussed. The gentlemen was speaking poorly of individuals, that he does not know, that I do know. He is totally incorrect in his assumptions of both.

I summarized my impression of his attitude and actions into a well recognized descriptive term. Your disappointment with the term I chose does not change its validity or appropriateness to the situation.

*clap clap clap* Now that is a respectable post. Why not do that all the time instead of calling people names? You may find people value your opinion more.

I should ask you the same thing. The Pinnacle's ex-MEC, current MEC, and members of the SLI team are being called out by name from XJ guys here. What's up with this?

Calling people by their real names is a bit different than calling them a name. That being said, I don't personally know their names, nor do I care what their real names are. What I care about is how poorly handled this updated seniority list is being handled. Whether it's the negotiating commitee, the company, or the MEC. Mesaba and Colgan got there stuff in almost immediately, yet it is taking Pinnacle 3 or 4 days to do the same work. Don't say anything about Mesaba MEC disputing this because there is no question that isn't the case THIS week.

Mesaba and Colgan got there stuff in almost immediately, yet it is taking Pinnacle 3 or 4 days to do the same work.

Bloch requested updated seniority lists effective as of June 1. The Pinnacle committee pulled the data from the company at the close of business on June 1 and has taken the past 24 hours to ensure its accuracy with exhausting detail. How is that unreasonable? Considering the crap that was dished out to PCL from XJ and CJC pilots the last time there were a handful of inadvertent errors (that were promptly corrected) can you blame them for wanting to make sure this one was correct?

If I were a XJ or CJC pilot I would be very concerned about their committees' disregard of the arbitrators explicit instructions and the submission of their lists that were dated on some other day. I'm confident that the PCL committee won't dispute this lack of adherence to arbitrator instructions though.

Don't say anything about Mesaba MEC disputing this because there is no question that isn't the case THIS week.

Last week's XJ/CJC dispute was shot down by Bloch. If having a decision 24 hours faster was such a big deal maybe they should have rethought that hair brained stunt last week.

How can XJ pilots have any respect for themselves when their MEC does a last minute stab-in-the-back to Pinnacle by asking for DOE based on their sim? This goes against everything fair and the spirit of the LOA's upto this point. It's really pathetic and I don't care how long it takes anymore, I don't want to work with XJ pilots anyway. Much less fly a prop at colgan.

How can 9E pilots have any respect for themselves when their MEC does a 9 month stab-in-the-back to XJ/9L by trying to staple them? This goes against everything fair and the spirit of the ALPA Merger policy upto this point. It's really pathetic and I don't care how long it takes anymore, I don't want to work with 9E pilots anyway. Much less fly a POS 200.

Fixed it for you.

Actually just playing around. ;) I'm looking forward to moving past this and becoming a cohesive group. Hopefully it comes out today.

If having a decision 24 hours faster was such a big deal maybe they should have rethought that hair brained stunt last week.

This is rich coming from the pilot group that picketed during the last days of contract negotiations threatening to derail the process, then massacring the Colgan and Mesaba pilot groups for not joining them....

Cpt Murf- holy crap that was funny. I was thinking the same thing how wrong that guy was in his/her entire thought process. Drinking the 9E union coolaid. Everytime I read one of these peoples post I try to think of the countless 9E people I know and who have met while working these past 8 years. Where are they and who is representing them in this goat screw their union is showing us? I am MORE than disappointed by the final staple job proposal that 9E put forth to Bloch. I also want to address what was said earlier on this thread.....how do they know Bloch "shot down" the dispute on the DOH for 9E? Won't that be decided in the final award?

Latest resources

Back