• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is Life at Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is and was my point. I am not talking about the journey but the destination.

I wouldn't want to talk about the "journey" either, had I f'ed it up as bad as mainline pilots.

You keep talking about scopes and whipsaws.

Yep, and you want to conveniently look past the fact that mainline pilots DID own those routes. They DID sell them off in negotiations.

Answer finally: Are you or are you not flying former mainline routes for less money than a mainline pilot?

Answer finally: Did mainline pilots exchange their routes at the bargaining table?

We all know the answer is yes,
As do we.....

so you are benefiting from another pilots misfortune in getting screwed over by management.

Stop your sniveling. You can't rape the willing. Mainline pilots grabbed their ankles at managements request.

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM! Face it already.

YOU ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM! Face it already.

CX..
again, I guess you just don't get it.

We didn't ******************** up. We fought a battle for a just cause and we lost.

If needed, I would do it again.
There will always be pilots who justify going to work for people like Hulas and companies like GoJets. You and OS seem to be acouple of them. EO, SJ and DT were others..
MDW came on here to ask some serious questions. I respect that.
What he does with the info will be up to him.

If he chooses to go to GoJets he will have to live with that decision. But he should have all the info available to make that decision. And part of that info is realizing how and why GoJets got started and why there is hatred towards them.

Some people hate SouthWest, others JetBlue. I know of people who hate Continental (and not just right now.. lol) and others that hate Delta, UPS and Fedex.
Every has a reason and I have stated mine towards GoJet and the management of TSAH.

But "Wow I believe this is the first post where a TSA pilot admits they F#cked UP!" Not even close.

You can hate all you want but it's not going to get you anywhere. I don't like Southwest, they're sort of responsible for the greyhoundization of the airlines, making flying affordable for everyone. Am I posting on threads about how much I hate them, calling them ******************************bags? Calling them scum, scabs, slimeballs? NO

... GoJet is an opportunity for furloughed pilots to have employment in a time when virtually no one is hiring.

You have never been a union leader at any point in your life. You are full of crap when you say that you are a union supporter. You are lying when you say you want to "better the profession."

The ONLY thing you care about is yourself and will stop at nothing to screw over anybody over and justify it by blaming a "court" descision. You will probably respond all innocently by saying "how am I screwing over pilots?" Because TSA is furloughing, and you're bragging how GoJets is hiring, that's how.

And even if you were a union leader on paper, in reality you were never a "leader." You don't lead other people to helping this profession and standing up together - all you care about is feeding your own stomach. The worst part about is that you're here encouraging people to join you and do the same thing.

Last edited:
by the way -

how can you tell who the original GoJetters were, the first ones who came over? Can you tell by their employee numbers?

You can hate all you want but it's not going to get you anywhere. I don't like Southwest, they're sort of responsible for the greyhoundization of the airlines, making flying affordable for everyone. Am I posting on threads about how much I hate them, calling them ******************************bags? Calling them scum, scabs, slimeballs? NO

Comparing hojets to SWA is laughable. That is sooo out of touch with reality. Enjoy your treatment at hojets. Then enjoy preparing for every interview thereafter. When you return here to cry about it, someone will bring up the fact that you are a three-peat dunce. Your job history will stick out like a sore thumb at an interview. Mesa, TSA, then hojets. Brilliant career moves from an obviously brilliant fellow. I wonder how many guys just like you there are? Not many I would imagine. I would venture that your app will be easy to spot, and then deal with appropriately.

You have never been a union leader at any point in your life. You are full of crap when you say that you are a union supporter. You are lying when you say you want to "better the profession."

The ONLY thing you care about is yourself and will stop at nothing to screw over anybody over and justify it by blaming a "court" descision. You will probably respond all innocently by saying "how am I screwing over pilots?" Because TSA is furloughing, and you're bragging how GoJets is hiring, that's how.

And even if you were a union leader on paper, in reality you were never a "leader." You don't lead other people to helping this profession and standing up together - all you care about is feeding your own stomach. The worst part about is that you're here encouraging people to join you and do the same thing.

Ah! Captain "know-it-all" with his all-knowing 4000 hours is back. Wow, you really DO know it all, don't you. You just proved you don't know crap. Believe what you want, say what you want. I don't really care as you're about as wrong as you can be. Oh well!

Last edited:
... and round and round we go.

No one's opinions have changed here, fellas. Motch's post was spot on regarding everyone has their reasons for hating different airlines. Some pilots will hate Gojet pilots. I can live with that. From what it sounds like, some very senior Gojet pilots came over for a seniority grab vs. TSA pilots before the vote. Not cool. I however had nothing to do with any of that. Pointing a finger at me would be like pointing a finger at "any" continental pilot for being a scab when in fact most of those pilots are not scabs, or at XJ during the time XJ and EXA had their seniority issues when there was consolidation of Airlink flying and pilots moving from EXA to XJ (and was basically the major playing regional airlines against each other as usual, as is this case), etc. I wasn't there when any of that happened. But, if people want to hate me for that, if that makes them feel better about themselves, that's their problem, not mine.

GoJet is an opportunity for furloughed pilots to have employment in a time when virtually no one is hiring (SWA pool opened this week to fill up for class dates at least 18 months out, btw) and is a legitimate, separate airline from TSA, and proved so in court. Its existance was created to circumvent AA's strangle-hold on TSAH on flying aircraft larger than 50 seats for ANY carrier in a time when NO carrier wants 50 seat jets anymore, NOT to get around one pilot group's scope. Therefore, it is NOT an alter-ego airline, such as Freedom or Compass, which are.

Freedom WAS an alter-ego carrier. There is now just one seniority list for Mesa, Air Midwest AND Freedom.

Last time I checked, TSA was furloughing while GoJet was hiring. Since they are owned by the same company, I'd say they are an alter-ego carrier.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back