• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is Life at Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The former GoJet guys and girls who moved on to all the different majors might have a tough time buying your story

The larger number of gojet pilots who got shot down from numerous carriers won't have a hard time with the facts.

Ask around, its not hard. Some have gotten hired, but many due only to the fact that they worked at gojet were not.

OK... Maybe a TSA guy can fill me in, but aren't the TSA furloughed all probies? Why not go to GoJet? First year pay is crappy at both places.

The larger number of gojet pilots who got shot down from numerous carriers won't have a hard time with the facts.

Ask around, its not hard. Some have gotten hired, but many due only to the fact that they worked at gojet were not.

You have got to be the TOUGHEST internet guy I have ever seen. I bet you could beat up the hulk in an internet death match.

Seriously, you are probably the most arrogant, self-righteous internet tough-guy I've ever seen. Like you have any idea of the 'numerous guys' that did or did not get hired because of their affiliation with GoJet. It's almost not worth ripping on you... you do a better job of it yourself.

Always, the same old- "you'll never get hired" scare tactics.. hilarious, really.

Last edited:
You have got to be the TOUGHEST internet guy I have ever seen. I bet you could beat up the hulk in an internet death match.

Seriously, you are probably the most arrogant, self-righteous internet tough-guy I've ever seen. Like you have any idea of the numerous guys that did or did not get hired because of their affiliation with GoJet. It's almost not worth ripping on you... you do a better job of it yourself.

Always, the same old- "you'll never get hired" scare tactics.. hilarious, really.

Tough enough to take on Chuck Norris?

Seriously, you are probably the most arrogant, self-righteous internet tough-guy I've ever seen. Like you have any idea of the numerous guys that did or did not get hired because of their affiliation with GoJet. It's almost not worth ripping on you... you do a better job of it yourself.

Okay, you convinced me. I just changed my mind about alter ego pilots.

Show me a single pilot in the industry who is any different. You are no less "the help" than I am. You are no less a whore than I am. GoJet is not struck work. I do not condone or agree with the proposal that was offered the TSA pilots. I would have also voted no. However, the fact that they voted no does not mean I nor anyone else should not have applied and taken a job at GoJet.

There is not much I wouldn't do to support my family. Crossing a picket line is about the only thing I would not do. I would dig ditches to support my family. You have the luxury of not having to be unemployed and looking for a job in a market that floods more every day with high-time pilots. Even GoJet won't even look at your resume now if you have less than 4500 hours, and thanks to larger carriers like Aloha and ATA going OUT OF BUSINESS there are MANY, very high time pilots out there looking for work. Get real and grow up.
Keep saying that, you obviously believe it. I quit TSA by simply walkind away, no letter, no phone call nothing. Mailed my ID back and guess what I still got hired anyway. I have news for you, you say you would dig ditches for your family, but you won't, you will make a TSA pilot dig your ditches so he can feed his family. Your eagerness to get a street captain at fagjet, just demonstrates just how selfish you truly are. You got your left seat in an airliner, and a TSA gets unemployment, sounds fair right? I have more respect for hellownewwoman than you, he just hired into a ALPA carrier being anti-union. You on the otherhand take a job at an alterego carrier, being after saying you are a "strong union organizer", one word Judas, enjoy your 30 pieces of silver, you will get yours in the end, you are a TSAH employee. "Dig ditches for your family", gimme a break!
eric

OK... Maybe a TSA guy can fill me in, but aren't the TSA furloughed all probies? Why not go to GoJet? First year pay is crappy at both places.

Um, some folks have pride in themselves. Some folks are scared of fallout later in their careers. These are the quickest reasons not to go to hojets. There are lots more. For someone without a dog in this fight, you sure try to legitimize the boot-liking swine that are hojets trash. It is about more than just payrates.

I would NEVER have thought that this board would be filled with more people who sympathize with, or are flat-out approving of, GoJets.

I have no idea what has happened in the last 3 years.

I would NEVER have thought that this board would be filled with more people who sympathize with, or are flat-out approving of, GoJets.

I have no idea what has happened in the last 3 years.

Remember, if furloughed mainline or terminated fractional pilots say its ok now, it must be ok. The height of hypocrisy.

At least at gojets, they were able to take their experience and obtain entry-level Captain positions.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back