Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tell her you're gay

Diesel,

That will probably change her mind and she'll want to hang out with him and be best of buds. Safe, you know!

X

XTW said:
Diesel,

That will probably change her mind and she'll want to hang out with him and be best of buds. Safe, you know!

X

"We absolutely HAVE to go to Nordstrom's Rack today! They're just FAAAAABULOUS!" ;) TC

P.S.--X, your kids wake up waaaay too early. :eek:

AA717driver said:
"We absolutely HAVE to go to Nordstrom's Rack today! They're just FAAAAABULOUS!" ;) TC

P.S.--X, your kids wake up waaaay too early. :eek:

The Rack is sooooo yesterdays fashion.

Before going to the Chief Pilot about this, you need to let your cell phone go to voice mail and save all the phone messages. I would also send her a letter to her home address, return receipt requested, to ask her to cease contacting you outside of work.

After you have this proof in hand, then go to the CP. Tell him/her that the person is making it a hostile work environment and threatening your home life.

As others have said, only do this if you did not sleep with the girl. I am not saying that you did - just be wary that she will use that as her trump card. You might also talk to an attorney prior to doing anything I suggest.

Good luck to you!

Resume Writer said:
Before going to the Chief Pilot about this, you need to let your cell phone go to voice mail and save all the phone messages. I would also send her a letter to her home address, return receipt requested, to ask her to cease contacting you outside of work.

After you have this proof in hand, then go to the CP. Tell him/her that the person is making it a hostile work environment and threatening your home life.

As others have said, only do this if you did not sleep with the girl. I am not saying that you did - just be wary that she will use that as her trump card. You might also talk to an attorney prior to doing anything I suggest.

Good luck to you!

Voice-mail yes, Letter NO! you collect evidence YOU DON'T MAKE EVIDENCE especially the kind that can be used against you at a later date.

Handle this within the department if possible, if this goes downtown to HR it WILL get ugly. Believe it or not, the squeaky wheel is the wheel that gets changed.

This needs to go to your CP or your director now! This needs to be taken care of sooner rather than later. The longer you let this go the worse it will get and the worse it will be for the flight department as a whole.

Speaking to an attorney is a very good idea, but keep that information to yourself. Telling the company that you have spoken to an attorney will spook the the company and change the way they treat you and handle the situation.

HS125--Are you related to Winston Wolf? I want to hire you to "fix" my personal "situations". ;) TC

HS125 said:
Voice-mail yes, Letter NO! you collect evidence YOU DON'T MAKE EVIDENCE especially the kind that can be used against you at a later date.

Handle this within the department if possible, if this goes downtown to HR it WILL get ugly. Believe it or not, the squeaky wheel is the wheel that gets changed.

This needs to go to your CP or your director now! This needs to be taken care of sooner rather than later. The longer you let this go the worse it will get and the worse it will be for the flight department as a whole.

Speaking to an attorney is a very good idea, but keep that information to yourself. Telling the company that you have spoken to an attorney will spook the the company and change the way they treat you and handle the situation.

HS125,

You bring up some good points. The only reason I suggested the letter is because he is going to need some kind of proof that he has asked this girl to stop harassing him. The phone calls are not going to be enough. She can claim that he said to call him any time she had a problem.

Remember, he has not even approached this person and told her it is a problem. One would assume that if he is not answering his calls, she would get the hint.

But, if he is answering any calls from her, then he is not showing that he does not want to talk with her. All she will have to do is produce her cell phone records of any calls that are over 1-2 minutes, which will likely prove that he has been talking to her.

You are right - this is a very dangerous situation to his career. With HR involved it can actually go either way. There were several situations I can think of where the squeaky wheel had nothing happen to them. I know in my company it seemed you were guilty until proven innocent! :(

I also agree that he should NOT tell the company he has contacted an attorney. The company will not help him at all if he tells them.

What has always worked for me is not spending a dime. Every where you go just tell her that you have no money and ask her to pick it up. "I'll hook you up later". Spend a weekend doing this and she is out of here. I had one hang on past the weekend.

I had to resort to drastic measures. We went food shopping on Monday morning, then the laundry. She was gone by lunch.

It was the first time I had clean sheets and full beer frig, in the same month.

Last edited:
4/5 is right on!

Nothing drives the psycho/decent looking chiks away like clamming up (the wallet)

Put a total halt to the pricy dinners, bar hopping, fly away weekends, etc...say you are not going out spending for a year because you want to buy a house or a new car or something...also use the "Im quitting drinking" thing. 99% of psycho chiks like to drink...that IS most likely how you hooked up the first time, no?

she will run quick to the next swinging pecker who is willing to pay to play, just like you were.

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back