• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do I tell a Corp FA to go away...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try not brushing your teeth for a week before you go on the road. I'm sure she'll never speak to you again.

BTW if she is cute give her my email address. I love women that are basket cases. Don't ask me why just the way I like them.

Go to the CP and file a sexual harrassment charge. Tell the CP that she is creating a hostile environment and harassing you during off hours.

Don't do this if you hosed her.

You might also consider not answering her calls, or when you do, ask her if it is ok that you record the conversation.

You obviously sent her the signal to FA* you, now is the time to to let her know you made a mistake.

FA: Fatal Attraction.

Last edited:
xdrvr said:
All right guys, I need your help. I'm posting Corp bcuz there are a lot of professional dynamics involved here. How do I tell an FA to go away? I mean that in the nicest way, but here's what happened; I made the mistake of trying to help her with her boyfriend problems, you know listening and all that stuff and now she calls my cell phone and pages me constantly. I don't think its just me though, shes friendly with a lot of guys, but shes the damsel in distress kind of girl and now she's wreaking havoc with my home life. I'm posting this under the Corp section because we're a relatively small department and I'll have to fly with her again soon I'm sure or at least run into her on the road or one of her friends. I've tried not responding to emails and calls but she hasn't given up for almost a year now, because of the duties of our jobs I still have to work with her, we're just a 3 person crew. I honestly don't feel like I'm encouraging her (I haven't given her a shoulder to cry on lately) but I just can't tell her to hit the road ... This is a serious problem, I know some of you are chuckling, but if I could get some serious input, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey how about this STOP F()^KING HER!!!

ghostrider64 said:
Try not brushing your teeth for a week before you go on the road. I'm sure she'll never speak to you again.

BTW if she is cute give her my email address. I love women that are basket cases. Don't ask me why just the way I like them.

I know why ... I used go out with a crazy chicks ... they all are great in sack. Do stuff that make your toes curl and you do not even have to beg. After a while it gets kinda old ...:pimp:

That is so true man. No inhibitions... You don't have to beg and it seems free, but in the end they always find a way to make you pay for it. Just hang on and enjoy the ride. It's a pretty rough stop at the bottom!

Mates,

G4G5 said:
A wise man once told me, " you are not paying for them to stay, you are paying for them to go away". If it floats, flys or, well you know the rest.

"If it floats, flys ... etc ..."

Right! That way if it's too big you can take it back!

Transmach

Latest resources

Back