How do I tell a Corp FA to go away...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xdrvr said:
I made the mistake of trying to help her with her boyfriend problems, you know listening and all that stuff.

Did your wife really buy this BS?

MissKittyKat said:
501, you have no imput on the matter. You did not help the poster in any way. I'm adding my opinion because I'm not involved whatsoever, yes your pobably kidding, ok! no problem. However the poster has a serious problem, feels as if his life is being intruded upon. These are the questions one needs to think about, "how to conduct yourself in a professional business like manner?" The person who posted needs to sit down with the person and have a candid talk, period. And keep it between them and not the whole world.

I'm sure both adults can come to a good conclusion and all 3 people, both the pilots and f/a can work it out, otherwise ask DEAR ABBY. By the way, I'm engaged and very much in love with an old fart! I have worked with many married pilots, both female and male and all relations have been totally professional. And working with them has been great. But I do have BOTH male and female friends, and it is strictly that. So believe me, I'm not involved.

Take care everyone, and I do hope you solve your problem, just have a talk with this person, and I'm sure everyone will understand.

Blah, blah, blah. OK everyone, one great big group hug. :puke: Be a part of the answer, not part of the problem.

That mobie. What a guy! Mobie, give yourself a huge pat on the back. I want to be like you when I grow up! :D :p TC

Tell her you want to leave your wife for her. Then, tell her you've decided that aviation is the root of all the problems in your first marriage, so, in order to make this marriage work, you'll quit aviation and become a school bus driver. Just make sure she'll be willing to support you after wife #1 takes everything and you'll be making 30k a year.

If that doesn't stop her from calling, I don't know what will.

English said:
Tell her you want to leave your wife for her. Then, tell her you've decided that aviation is the root of all the problems in your first marriage, so, in order to make this marriage work, you'll quit aviation and become a school bus driver. Just make sure she'll be willing to support you after wife #1 takes everything and you'll be making 30k a year.

If that doesn't stop her from calling, I don't know what will.

Now that's a brilliant suggestion that only a woman could come up with. Probably the best advice given so far.

Remember, it's always best to think like the enemy... :D

sleepy said:
Tell her that you and you wife want a threesome with her, if that doesn't scare her away, enjoy!

Actually, you might want to refer to the Seinfeld episode titled, "The Roomate Switch" ... Either way it turns out you're going to have an interesting time.

Last edited:
A fantastic solution just came to me by way of none other than the great "Mobie" himself...

Tell her she has to wipe the struts after you land... That'll take care of your problems...

:D ;)

Ok, forget the threesome (that only happens in movies anyway). Confide in her that you have contracted a nasty STD from your boyfriend (on the side), ok go ahead and tell her that the CP is your boyfriend. Ask her what you should do?

sleepy said:
Ok, forget the threesome (that only happens in movies anyway). Confide in her that you have contracted a nasty STD from your boyfriend (on the side), ok go ahead and tell her that the CP is your boyfriend. Ask her what you should do?

The next time you have a big Cold Sore try Sleepy's suggestion... :eek:

I could ask her to that gay cowboy movie and tell her I need to confide in someone now.. I need to come out of the closet.... of course then she'll probably think she can convert me... or take that as the green light to call anytime... what is it with chicks and gay guys? Seriously though cant a guy just be nice to a member of the opposite sex and not have it read into? The professionalism on duty isn't the problem it's when we shut off at the end of the day.. you know dinners and stuff like that, god forbid we break down or linger in one city for more than a day.

Latest resources

Back