How do I tell a Corp FA to go away...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
You should deal with this as directly as possible .... get a new phone number, get a new job on the other side of the country ... and avoid all eye contact.

Either that or tell her the truth and risk a sexual harassment suit and pending divorce.

You bring up a good point. It may be wise(and I know some of you will disagree) to let your boss know what is going on. If you piss her off she could go to your boss with HER version of the story and put your employment in jeopardy. Something to consider.

Tell her that you and you wife want a threesome with her, if that doesn't scare her away, enjoy!

Hey I knew I could count on you to tell it like it is... Chalk one up for my wife's "I told you so" side. haha, but seriously ya, I've told her all that stuff but here's the kicker, she'll call when she's on the road with another crew, with some bs question like what is the airport identifier for some bs city...
I've never hit on her, I am a faithful husband. But can't a guy be nice to someone of the opposite sex and not have them read into it??!

I like the line..."don't make eye contact"

sleepy said:
Tell her that you and you wife want a threesome with her, if that doesn't scare her away, enjoy!

I'm not trying to encourage her... I'm trying to discourage her... haha

750driver said:
Mobie is going to sacrifice himself to help out a brotha' ... :)

Mobie's the type of guy that would "jump on the grenade" to help a brother out... Stand up fella... :D

501, you have no imput on the matter. You did not help the poster in any way. I'm adding my opinion because I'm not involved whatsoever, yes your pobably kidding, ok! no problem. However the poster has a serious problem, feels as if his life is being intruded upon. These are the questions one needs to think about, "how to conduct yourself in a professional business like manner?" The person who posted needs to sit down with the person and have a candid talk, period. And keep it between them and not the whole world.

I'm sure both adults can come to a good conclusion and all 3 people, both the pilots and f/a can work it out, otherwise ask DEAR ABBY. By the way, I'm engaged and very much in love with an old fart! I have worked with many married pilots, both female and male and all relations have been totally professional. And working with them has been great. But I do have BOTH male and female friends, and it is strictly that. So believe me, I'm not involved.

Take care everyone, and I do hope you solve your problem, just have a talk with this person, and I'm sure everyone will understand.

Change your cellphone number. And don't ever be alone with Miss F/A anywhere.

And tell your wife all about it. Unless there's, uh, something you really shouldn't tell her. In which case, don't tell the wife anything.

Latest resources

Back