Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
4/5 is right on!

Nothing drives the psycho/decent looking chiks away like clamming up (the wallet)

Put a total halt to the pricy dinners, bar hopping, fly away weekends, etc...say you are not going out spending for a year because you want to buy a house or a new car or something...also use the "Im quitting drinking" thing. 99% of psycho chiks like to drink...that IS most likely how you hooked up the first time, no?

she will run quick to the next swinging pecker who is willing to pay to play, just like you were.

:laugh:

Speaking of Nut jobs, check your PM's

Why cant you just admit that you shagged this broad? I've seen the craziest of airline FA's not even act remotely close to how this broad is, UNLESS someone laid pipe on em'. Tell us the whole story, but dont get too too graphic.

actually i've witnessed lots of fa do the same thing. sounds like if she calling for an airport id when out with another crew then shes probaly just looking for an excuse to call. working for a small flight departmnt myself i can understand your complexity going right to the cp or hr would be a bad move if this isnt fatal attraction level yet. there are people who will think that you went cryig to management over something ridiculous as this. you will either have to continue to ignore her or escalate this. one thing to keep in mind a lot of these fa/s are needy/dependent people. they like the attention that they receive working in a field dominated by men. hats off to resume writer, you sound like youve got a level head on your shoulders.

AA717driver said:
HS125--Are you related to Winston Wolf? I want to hire you to "fix" my personal "situations". ;) TC

No, but I've stayed at Holiday Inn Express on several occasions.:p

I am always in trouble with F/As. Just give her my phone number and she'll leave you alone and instead try to get *ME* fired. Hey, it's happened before I'm used to it. I'm glad to help a brother out.

LOL! :)

Latest resources

Back