• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It Mookie, not "mook", d-bag. Nice try, dude.

Hopefully the next generation of AS pilots won't roll over like the previous one did and sell out our scope.

(sorry for the hijack, Qx'ers...)

Mookie

Nice try at a slam..

CX880

I guess I'm not the typical new hire wanna-be. I am finishing up one career and looking towards another, I am familiar with most of the one vs another airline arguments. Currently I fly part-time second seat citation in the NW for a really awesome company, but not much chance for a full time spot. Chasing a quick upgrade is not important to me, I would like to become a skilled professional pilot first.

I think QX has an awesome product and hope they are around for a long time. I enjoy flying. Corny but true. I am pretty happy where I am. Thanks!

NWaviator thanks for the information, I will keep an eye out....

Griff

You only go to Horizon to be based in PDX/SEA. That has stood true for 10 years now.

And P.S. You dont't go to Eagle for hopes of getting on AA.. Thats been the carrot for 10+ years now....

Last edited:
CX880

I guess I'm not the typical new hire wanna-be. I am finishing up one career and looking towards another, I am familiar with most of the one vs another airline arguments. Currently I fly part-time second seat citation in the NW for a really awesome company, but not much chance for a full time spot. Chasing a quick upgrade is not important to me, I would like to become a skilled professional pilot first.

I think QX has an awesome product and hope they are around for a long time. I enjoy flying. Corny but true. I am pretty happy where I am. Thanks!

NWaviator thanks for the information, I will keep an eye out....

Griff

If you'd like to go to QX because it's your "home town" airline then all the power to you. All i'm saying is by the time youre coming out of reserve as an FO at QX you'll be a captain on the Q at Colgan.

QX will be scuttled by AAG. The only thing that will save QX is the crappy CBA with baseball style arbitration and that fact the company will slash and burn QX. It is now your turn to be in the barrel.

Sorry...I would go somewhere else and try to get the quick upgrade and position yourself for the BIG PILOT SHORTAGE. Sorry for yelling, as I was trying to say that one with a straight face.

Why would you go to Horizon. Go to Colgan and upgrade on the Q in like 13 months.

Sez the bottom feeding, jizz lapping, chode from gheyjets. You are really the last one to be giving career advice.

Latest resources

Back