• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hold on tight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're welcome for the hundreds of former owners who came from netjets and were lured away by cheaper prices. I'm sure many of the current 495 thank you as well.

That was a heartless thing to say. :(

Go get some class.

You're welcome for the hundreds of former owners who came from netjets and were lured away by cheaper prices. I'm sure many of the current 495 thank you as well.

And they're welcome from the 100's of corporate flight departments that shut down when they "gave their owners" to Netjets.

This thinking is beyond stupid. No company owns their customers/aircraft owners. They are free to make the best deal they can for themselves, and they vote for the best solution with their feet. Treat them right, or someone else will.

The truth only hurts if it should... :p

This whole thing is just sad. How many times do we NJA pilots, Flex pilots, CS pilots and everyone else including airline guys see each other around the airports, hotels etc and its all pleasantries and sharing the bar each night. Then in here it's cutting throats, slinging mud and name calling.
We all do the same damn thing: we sacrifice our lives and our families to make life convenient for everyone else. In the grand scheme of things, whether Flex got this company's owners, or this corp flight dept closed because of Marquis, so on....what hand did any PILOT have in it? We're all just pawns in what our leadership teams do.
I remember when I was a regional pilot in my 30s and I got all wrapped up in the whole airline vs airline thing. Air Cheese got OUR jets! No fair! Oh look, we lost RDU because someone else took it! Bastards! As time went on and I grew up in mentality I realized that the pilots had nothing to do with it, it's all just a big game that managements play for the growth of their companies.
So how can a NJA pilot accuse the new FLOPS/Flex pilots for "stealing" our owners? I think Prince Harry and his crack team of yes men are the culprit, not fellow pilots who just like us, want simply to get through a tour, go home and get paid.

This whole thing is just sad. How many times do we NJA pilots, Flex pilots, CS pilots and everyone else including airline guys see each other around the airports, hotels etc and its all pleasantries and sharing the bar each night. Then in here it's cutting throats, slinging mud and name calling.
We all do the same damn thing: we sacrifice our lives and our families to make life convenient for everyone else. In the grand scheme of things, whether Flex got this company's owners, or this corp flight dept closed because of Marquis, so on....what hand did any PILOT have in it? We're all just pawns in what our leadership teams do.
I remember when I was a regional pilot in my 30s and I got all wrapped up in the whole airline vs airline thing. Air Cheese got OUR jets! No fair! Oh look, we lost RDU because someone else took it! Bastards! As time went on and I grew up in mentality I realized that the pilots had nothing to do with it, it's all just a big game that managements play for the growth of their companies.
So how can a NJA pilot accuse the new FLOPS/Flex pilots for "stealing" our owners? I think Prince Harry and his crack team of yes men are the culprit, not fellow pilots who just like us, want simply to get through a tour, go home and get paid.

Well said.

Cause it's an anonymous message board amigo so I can call you a turd and get away with it.....oh, wait, you know who I am....

Mongo just pawn in game of life.

Good point bud.

As you well know, there are more important things to worry about than beating each other up on a message board....

Unless it's MCDU, or Wave, or instructordude....then it's cool to do some bashing :D

I heard from a CS pilot that the deals were struck last week. Directional buying both. The original poster of this thread said more was to come. I hope for the CS pilots that is true. If so it will be Cadillac (flex), Chevy (CS), and rent-wrek (_____). Look out NJ.

Latest resources

Back