Hold on tight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read again.

Looks like this was a Cessna news release, and they're only interested in companies that buy new airplanes..

Jet Suite and Executive Airshares did not buy new Citations. Did you read it? The CJ2+s that EAshares got were used, and same with CJ3's @ Jetsweet.

No mention of Flops operating X's. The gist of the article was how popular and SUCCESSFUL Citations have been in the fractional marketplace. Perhapps Kennnny has not been successful in the marketplace with his tens which may explain why he was not mentioned. Just sayin'. :p

Last edited:
Jet Suite and Executive Airshares did not buy new Citations. Did you read it? The CJ2+s that EAshares got were used, and same with CJ3's @ Jetsweet.

No mention of Flops operating X's. The gist of the article was how popular and SUCCESSFUL Citations have been in the fractional marketplace. Perhapps Kennnny has not been successful in the marketplace with his tens which may explain why he was not mentioned. Just sayin'. :p

Yep, I did miss that part. But the article's about the growth of Citations in the frax, and the X's at Options haven't been a growing fleet for awhile. I think it was mostly a fluff piece to cover Cessna's just-announced crappy quarterly sales results, anyway.

But I think I did find the teaser for the next Options fleet

NBAA: Nextant Aerospace announces Beechcraft King Air C90 upgrade
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...unces-beechcraft-king-air-c90-upgrade-391974/

"The upgrade project will seek to duplicate the success of Nextant's remaking of the Hawker 400 light jet."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back