• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Historic Milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The question needs to be asked - why would he lie about his identity? Why would anybody? What is there to gain by posing as an airline pilot?

If you guys look at my avatar and details, every type of plane, ratings and experience is true. Why someone would fake that stuff is beyond me...what's there to hide?

That's why I believe GL is who he says he is...because there would be no reason not to.

As far as his posts, to each their own. Some folks live on this board...good for them. Why do you guys get your panties in a bind over all his posts? I read them and sometimes it's good info, sometimes I lmfao.

The end.

You guys dislike me because I tell the truth, and you're embarrassed. The way the AT guys were treated, you didn't want to discuss that at all. You're the idiot if you can't see the problems you created.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh man I love this thread! One poster (aa73) here believes Jenny is a real pilot, one! You are such a putz Jenni. Jenni (sniff sniff)..... you stink!

So is there any actual proof that he's not who he says he is?

Of course there isn't. The person who initially stated it, Box Office, took back her statement. The Webmaster told me that moderators have no way of knowing info like that, only he does. Pure bunk, just like Freeturd's love life.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh man I love this thread! One poster (aa73) here believes Jenny is a real pilot, one! You are such a putz Jenni. Jenni (sniff sniff)..... you stink!

It's great you love this thread Turdy, but I would suggest you use some of your free time to enhance your career. It ain't improving.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey Shaun, classic responses. Good luck on the job search!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are you really that dense? :rolleyes:

No I'm not but until there is a way to prove someone's identity, how can I be "dense" if you too are making assumptions?

I get on this forum as someone who I really am. Why would anyone do otherwise? What is there to hide. I mean, really

Latest resources

Back