Historic Milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Data

For the next few minutes there will not be a single thread on the front page in the Major's section that was started by or recently commented on by GL. It's 'Throwback Monday'! This place is dead, he killed it and he's the only trying to keep it going to honor is post count. And he's not even a pilot!

For those interested, after Genny hit 20 thousand post (yes, you read that correctly)....he posted and average of 8 post a day for well over a month.

I agree with Data. He's single handedly ruined this website. Carry on.

I agree with Data. He's single handedly ruined this website. Carry on.

There are many reasons why this website's dying; throwback Monday will simply accelerate its death. I would argue that the $10 fee combined with spotty moderation since the death of the founder have been major reasons for the decline of this board.

What exactly does one get here that you can't find on a free forum?

I would argue that the $10 fee combined with spotty moderation since the death of the founder have been major reasons for the decline of this board.

What exactly does one get here that you can't find on a free forum?

I agree 100% Andy, this used to be a forum with a purpose. Even lowecur wasn't as bad as the forum idiot, I wonder what ever happened to him?

I agree 100% Andy, this used to be a forum with a purpose. Even lowecur wasn't as bad as the forum idiot, I wonder what ever happened to him?

You guys dislike me because I tell the truth, and you're embarrassed. The way the AT guys were treated, you didn't want to discuss that at all. You're the idiot if you can't see the problems you created.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You guys dislike me because I tell the truth,

Bye Bye---General Lee

You don't tell the truth Genny, you spout off in mostly bloviated opinion that is mostly anti-Southwest. You get called out with the actual truth and then just disappear. The cycle is the same over and over.

Your incessant mantra has become a running joke on this website. Are you that blind that you don't see that? Lubbock, 717, pissed of AAI pilots, etc, etc. This is were you have taken this site....single handedly.

You're blinders are on so tight that you couldn't help yourself with your simple response above (a comment about AirTran when it wasn't even being discussed). You honestly don't get it. I guess the stupid is intertwined.

You don't tell the truth Genny, you spout off in mostly bloviated opinion that is mostly anti-Southwest. You get called out with the actual truth and then just disappear. The cycle is the same over and over.

Your incessant mantra has become a running joke on this website. Are you that blind that you don't see that? Lubbock, 717, pissed of AAI pilots, etc, etc. This is were you have taken this site....single handedly.

You're blinders are on so tight that you couldn't help yourself with your simple response above (a comment about AirTran when it wasn't even being discussed). You honestly don't get it. I guess the stupid is intertwined.

Blah blah blah Red, you're a jealous jackhole. You and Midland stink. Btw, "this is WERE you have taken this site?" You need help.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back