• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Historic Milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eight post a day Genny. Over 20 thousand total post.

Thanks for making my point with Midland. The Village Idiot can't even understand my point above, but I must say I'm not surprised.

Jealous? Hardly.

Were vs Where. My bad. That's what you got out of that post? Wow.

Last edited:
You guys dislike me because I tell the truth, and you're embarrassed. The way the AT guys were treated, you didn't want to discuss that at all. You're the idiot if you can't see the problems you created.

Bye Bye---Genital Lee

You're just a loser, bit(h.

He's single handedly ruined this website.
I come here once evey three or four weeks now. This used to be a great source of industry news/gossip. Now it is the same childish rants day after day. See you all in a month. ltr

You guys dislike me because I tell the truth, and you're embarrassed. The way the AT guys were treated, you didn't want to discuss that at all. You're the idiot if you can't see the problems you created.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Actually people dislike you because you stick your nose in every section of this board. Legacy, major, regional, cargo, I think I've even seen your name saying stuff in the 135 and military sections. Were you EVER even in the military. You but your nose into and cause arguments in places you have no reason to be in. It actually proves that you are not really a pilot, because no legacy wide body pilot "with a family" as you claim is going to be wasting his time getting in the middle of a go jets vs trans states fight in a regional thread. It's embarrassing to you and those of your so called peers. Yes you may speak your truth, but to be honest no one cares about your truth even if it is spot on after an average of 5-10 posts a day for years on end.

You're just a loser, bit(h.

Ahahahaha! Sounds like you're an idiot. Nope, it's confirmed. You are. And, have fun flying with two grandpas to Dublin!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Actually people dislike you because you stick your nose in every section of this board. Legacy, major, regional, cargo, I think I've even seen your name saying stuff in the 135 and military sections. Were you EVER even in the military. You but your nose into and cause arguments in places you have no reason to be in. It actually proves that you are not really a pilot, because no legacy wide body pilot "with a family" as you claim is going to be wasting his time getting in the middle of a go jets vs trans states fight in a regional thread. It's embarrassing to you and those of your so called peers. Yes you may speak your truth, but to be honest no one cares about your truth even if it is spot on after an average of 5-10 posts a day for years on end.

Sooooo, you don't like someone who knows what he's talking about, in multiple subjects? Alllllrighty then.... I've very very rarely posted anything in the 135 section, and I doubt I've ever posted anything in the Military section. Now you're just making stuff up.

And it's embarrassing, on an anonymous web board? Really? Re-read that again. Now, do it again. Let it sink in.

Also, enjoying a web board, using a "portable" device like an Android, means time away from a family? Really? You can't look at this site between legs or on a layover? You can't? Your theories are old fashioned.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Explain your ID being traced back to a dispatch office

Ask the person who stated that. She retracted it quickly. Also, the webmaster stated that only he can do that, not any of the mods. Funny stuff.

I bet yours would be traced to a prison. (USAir counts)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sooooo, you don't like someone who knows what he's talking about, in multiple subjects? Alllllrighty then.... I've very very rarely posted anything in the 135 section, and I doubt I've ever posted anything in the Military section. Now you're just making stuff up.

And it's embarrassing, on an anonymous web board? Really? Re-read that again. Now, do it again. Let it sink in.

Also, enjoying a web board, using a "portable" device like an Android, means time away from a family? Really? You can't look at this site between legs or on a layover? You can't? Your theories are old fashioned.

Bye Bye---General Lee

They may be old fashioned. I'm just telling you why people don't like you. You can make all the excuses and witty come backs that you want.

Latest resources

Back