• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Historic Milestone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Though I think he can be obnoxious and act like a five year old on here sometimes, put me down on the list of people who thinks GL is a Delta pilot. He knows more than what the average sheeple would get information wise inside the company (ie dispatcher) and knows a lot of the stuff we see on the line on the International side.

Again, not in his corner on a lot of his self created problems, just saying I think he isn't a dispatcher.

Fire away and 100 bucks to the first guy who says I am a created alter ego of GL....to collect your prize, stand in the terminal in ATL wearing a "LBB rules!" T-shirt so I know who to punch! :beer:

Last edited:
You know I wonder if the City of Lubbock knows how famous it is on this forum? Other than Tech and Buddy Holly, Lubbock isn't known for much else.

I think it might be appropriate here to also point out: Pat Green sucks.

You know I wonder if the City of Lubbock knows how famous it is on this forum? Other than Tech and Buddy Holly, Lubbock isn't known for much else.

I think it might be appropriate here to also point out: Pat Green sucks.

I just want every Corndog to think of me when they see LBB on their trip pairing. Some people may LUV that town, not me. And Midland may actually be worse.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No I'm not but until there is a way to prove someone's identity, how can I be "dense" if you too are making assumptions?

I get on this forum as someone who I really am. Why would anyone do otherwise? What is there to hide. I mean, really

Exactly. Why would someone "act" a certain way on an "anonymous" board? That really makes no sense. Unless, they only slam people and never bring up anything industry related, or show any industry knowledge whatsoever. Then it can be easier to tell if the anonymous person is just a poser.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It started as an "Historic Moment"...after GL posted, did it turn into an Histrionic Moment??:laugh:

Agitate comes to mind aa73. Jenny loved to get a rise out of SWA and Regional pilots. Cheap thrills I guess is her thing.

Ohhhhh Shauny, it's about people not wanting to debate the real industry issues, or those who just can't debate them (you). Frustration then sets in. I just tell it like I see it, and some people don't like that. But, it's an anonymous board, and you can either slam unknown people because you can't debate, or join in and learn something. Good luck in your decision.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Agitate comes to mind aa73. Jenny loved to get a rise out of SWA and Regional pilots. Cheap thrills I guess is her thing.

True dat and he knows how to rile folks up, but I still fail to see why someone has to alter their identity to do it. He can still rile plenty of folks without having to change his status as a delta pilot.

So he loves to debate everything and everyone and sometimes comes off as a know it all, who cares? Some of it is actually quite funny, some of it I just skip right over. I'm sure plenty of folks here do the same with my posts.

Exactly. Why would someone "act" a certain way on an "anonymous" board?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Because you still have never admitted to being a Delta pilot. Every time I have asked, you never truly answer the question. So one more time, ARE YOU A PILOT EMPLOYED BY DELTA AIRLINES INC.? If you once again fail to answer this one straightforward question, then you need to cease and desist any further communication.

Though I think he can be obnoxious and act like a five year old on here sometimes, put me down on the list of people who thinks GL is a Delta pilot. He knows more than what the average sheeple would get information wise inside the company (ie dispatcher) and knows a lot of the stuff we see on the line on the International side.

Again, not in his corner on a lot of his self created problems, just saying I think he isn't a dispatcher.

Fire away and 100 bucks to the first guy who says I am a created alter ego of GL....to collect your prize, stand in the terminal in ATL wearing a "LBB rules!" T-shirt so I know who to punch! :beer:

Wow, General-- Bill sure gave you a ringing endorsement as a fellow Delta pilot. Bet that just gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside...

Bubba

Latest resources

Back