• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hired at NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like the classes are getting smaller. I was in March 6th indoc and we had 28 people! Almost all Indy guys. And Griz!

edit: Also some Flight Attendant new hires for part of the indoc...That wasn't bad either

SAEflyer said:
edit: Also some Flight Attendant new hires for part of the indoc...That wasn't bad either

LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS ARCHIE!!!!!!

Hope to see you there, still waiting for the interview invite!

Griz and I got you covered. He'll explain the contract and I'll explain the strip clubs.

hydrarkt said:
But the X will be a good first plane to start at NJA.. much better than the non APU Ultra or 400XP.
Hey hey hey take it easy on my U-Boat or ill fire a torpedo at you. It may be slow but at least I cant fit furniture in the rear baggage. Congrats Archie you will like the X, just be ready to work. BTW I just finished this tour with a new personal best - 7 days, 8 legs.

Well, I started in the Ultra.. 2 years. Went to the X...2.5 years. Now I'm in the XL/XLS. So I can talk crap about the U boat :)
The U boat is a good airplane. But it was nice to get out of it after 2 years to something with an APU and external lav port.

Gator1999 said:
Just try to limit your visits to Sirens to once every other day and you'll be just fine. :)

One of these days I'll meet you there too!!! Congrats Archie!!

Latest resources

Back