Hired at NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geojet,
Sorry about your luck man...well try to get you on property in the future. Don't lose hope and good luck with the King Air job! Take care brother! :beer:

Way to go Arch!! You must be STOKED!! Would be nice to get an atc call "Please slow to Mach .90...." I'm still laughing! KIT bro!!

Baja.

DO-82 driver said:
Just curious about something Hydrarkt.....is it easier to float a dog to the cabin ceiling in the U-Boat, XL or the X????

LOL.. It seems my identity doth come forth....
I'd say it's MUCH easier to float a puppy to the ceiling in a UBoat!! Especially when it's the size of a cat!!

Gator1999 said:
Geojet,
Sorry about your luck man...well try to get you on property in the future. Don't lose hope and good luck with the King Air job! Take care brother!

Gator,

No problema and thanks for all your help and efforts. Don't worry, I won't give up until we do have that cerveza at Sirens. NJA has not heard the last of me! Until then, you and Archie have one for me.
Good Luck Archie and have fun at .92 for me!!!!:beer:

Well anything is better than Pahokee...even Cafe Risque on I75! :)

Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and Pure Platnium in Miami have my vote for the best after hours entertainment.

Cafe Risque "we dare to bare". I've been in there, for the love of god put your clothes back on. They even offered me a too go cup.

Pahokee ugh

Anybody been to the landing strip in pbi. Probably the roughest strip club around.

Strip clubs are all of what you make it. When you're there at 2am drinking with the managers, strippers and they are still serving you.... thats a good time. Then going back for the after party at the hotel is even better. :)

All done on our 1 day off during FSI. :(

What up D?
Probably just as well that the Landing Strip burnt to the ground a few months ago. Its still a rubble of burnt nastiness...Talk to ya!

hydrarkt said:
You married guys can have Sirens. That place sucks.

Isn't that the truth, since my divorce I haven't been to a strip club. Might as well spend my time and money on chasing something that is attainable. Besides I think I'm allergic to all the silicone in those places.

Latest resources

Back