• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey USAPA, Why So Quiet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bradford is working on a new look( A drop top and all) and can not be seen in public till the swelling goes down and the bandages come off. I heard it is an 80's Tom selleck look!

Just wondering why I haven't heard anything from you lately....

Where's my... Who's my... When Will...
  • Loss of License Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Aeromedical Handler
  • Who Are My Reps
  • When Will The Negotiating Committee Meet
  • What is the company's response to Nic
  • What about a new lanyard now that mine's out of style.
Didn't you guys say you were ready to "hit the ground runnin'? That all my questions would be answered? That I'd have a stronger union more focused on the USAirways pilot's needs?

Hello? Where'd everybody go, Pickleballin'?

WTF... Over.

Have there been any grievances filed? How is USAPA handling them? Who's in charge of contract administration?

Good luck to the West pilots and the handful of East pilots who weren't fooled by USAPA propaganda.

Wear your ALPA pin and lanyard. You'll be back.:beer:

"Thank you for calling USAPA. We can't come to the phone right now, ah heck we might never come to the phone. As a matter of fact, the phone might get cut off next week. But if you leave your date of hire and your phone number we may get back in touch with you, but first we have to get in touch with reality and it won't return our calls. Maybe there is no reality, yeah that's it. BEEEP!"

Wear your ALPA pin and lanyard. You'll be back.:beer:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they have to wait 2 years before they can vote ALPA back in? That place will either be a part of United Airlines, which would make all this irrelevant other than it will probably be a staple job now for the LCC pilots, or it will not exist at all 2 years from now.

My money is on the latter of the 2 occuring. Who in there right mind would want to merge with this outfit after the easties poisoned the well?

PHXFLYR

If you think the USAir guys are scabs for giving ALPA the boot, then you'd have to call American pilots scabs, too.
You haven't been paying attention. The reason people are calling the Easties the S word is because the sole purpose of USAPA is to take advantage of the East's greater numbers to screw the Westies. ALPA Merger Policy exists to prevent exactly what they're trying to do. There's no picket line but their behavior is every bit as anti-union.

Latest resources

Back