Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

grog_sit_reserv

Crashcave Lounger
Just wondering why I haven't heard anything from you lately....

Where's my... Who's my... When Will...
  • Loss of License Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Aeromedical Handler
  • Who Are My Reps
  • When Will The Negotiating Committee Meet
  • What is the company's response to Nic
  • What about a new lanyard now that mine's out of style.
Didn't you guys say you were ready to "hit the ground runnin'? That all my questions would be answered? That I'd have a stronger union more focused on the USAirways pilot's needs?

Hello? Where'd everybody go, Pickleballin'?

WTF... Over.

Just wondering why I haven't heard anything from you lately....

Where's my... Who's my... When Will...
  • Loss of License Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Aeromedical Handler
  • Who Are My Reps
  • When Will The Negotiating Committee Meet
  • What is the company's response to Nic
  • What about a new lanyard now that mine's out of style.
Didn't you guys say you were ready to "hit the ground runnin'? That all my questions would be answered? That I'd have a stronger union more focused on the USAirways pilot's needs?

Hello? Where'd everybody go, Pickleballin'?

WTF... Over.
I'm wondering the same thing

I know, even before the election they had my address and were able to send me a request for DUES FRIGGIN' CHECK-OFF, but a week later and not so much as a welcome, we've got lots of work to do to mend the group lets get on with things letter.

I'm shocked, maybe even a little hurt....

They are not. They thought a Union was a bunch of guys sitting around a table being pissed off. They only cared about themselves. They are better off sucking it up and making a stronger company for 20 years. But they only care about is a 20 year FO, so he can make captian for his last 5 years. Sad, really sad.

I'm wondering how long untill it sinks in that the arbitration can't be changed. Their lawyers won't tell them until they've sucked every penny out. As far as where they are? That should be obvious, they are in Doug's office trying to whore themselves out for a new senoirity list. Doug will gladly take their offers of a subpar contract and turn around saying,"sorry but the arbitration is final and binding, thanks though for bending over for the stockholders and taking it in the rear." Poor Easties, soooooo stupid.

Poor Easties, soooooo stupid.

You certainly can't blame all the Easties, but with the overwhelming number that voted for USAPA, you sure can blame a lot of them. I can only imagine they just got caught up in all the hype. I cringe to think of what the fall out will be when they realize USAPA can't make good on all (or perhaps any) of those promises...

Especially the promise of overturning the Nicolau award. FINAL and BINDING.

That's what binding arbitration is...binding. They agreed to it.

.........but a week later and not so much as a welcome, we've got lots of work to do to mend the group lets get on with things letter.

I'm shocked, maybe even a little hurt....

Don't be. USAPA has no interest in mending any rifts. As long as they out number the West and such a large number of fanatic Easties continue buying into the BS, they will be focused on trying to use the momentum to do as much damage as they can with the limited time they know that have to do it in.

Occam's "dog finally catching the car" comment pretty much covers it. For those whose understanding is aided by pictures...

Latest resources

Back