• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's to you Turbo-Prop Man.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love DCA, clear to land 15 .. wait...do u have the NWA in sight.... "yes".. ok cleared to land 22 follow the river.. (at about 500 ft agl)
Right on the 1000 ft markers and off at Mike! I love turboprops!

JohnnyP said:
The only go-around I ever did in CLT was because some jet-pilot couldnt (or wouldnt) get his airbus off the runway in time??.....

Relax there Johhny Reb. I wasn't busting on the Dash drivers. I was just trading war stories. We were on the Expressway visual and just before Shea we were asked to head straight for the numbers. We were following a Dash on short final and I had complete confidence he would get down and clear quickly. It just caught me by surprise when he didn't. The very reason it was worth mentioning is because you never have to worry about whether or not it's gonna work out when you have tight spacing behind a t-prop. 99.9% of the time they Git-R-Done. T-prop guys/gals are normally real good at that kind of stuff.

the only go around I did at LGA was because a Delta 767 stopped on runway 22 and didnt know which way to turn off so he just sat there and bitched about it.... set max power flaps 7...... yeah........... Delta gave me another tour of the beautiful city

Caveman said:
The only go-around I ever did at LGA was because Mr Turboprop Pilot Man couldn't (or wouldn't) clear his Dash from 31 in time. He didn't turn off until the last taxi before crossing Rwy 4.

must of been a chick flying

Heres to you turbo prop man

You tell the cute chick you just met that you are an airline pilot then change the subject before she can ask if you fly jets!​

Caveman,

Ya I know, I was just given ya a hard time, guess i dont know how to express my true feelings and sarcasm through a keyboard. But terrain terrain is right, probably a chick at the tiller. Im only poking fun, PDT has a bunch of allright lady pilots.

suupah said:
Here's to you turbo prop man......

You must have looked so cool to your DE when you showed up for your Private Pilot checkride in a single engine jet, since you obviously have never flown a prop before.

So here's to you, turbo fan man.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back