Here's to you Turbo-Prop Man.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crashpad said:
It will be a non-issue when the FAA finally seperates the airports and runways for use into catagories of planes!

I had to hold short in an Airbus in Sacremento yesterday for a WARRIOR!!!!! while he did a touch and go. FVCK THAT $HIT!!!!! I reported the controller to our company and I'm sure he's presently in the process of getting a giant plastic fuel tester inserted in his rectum. Retard!!!!

Calm down man. Just because your in a big bad french sewer pipe dosent mean you get preferential treatment. Didnt you learn to fly in small planes at some point in your career? Dont get your panties in a bunch. Waiting another min isnt going to kill you. Unless your paying for gas yourself, who cares?

crashpad said:
It will be a non-issue when the FAA finally seperates the airports and runways for use into catagories of planes!

I had to hold short in an Airbus in Sacremento yesterday for a WARRIOR!!!!! while he did a touch and go. FVCK THAT $HIT!!!!! I reported the controller to our company and I'm sure he's presently in the process of getting a giant plastic fuel tester inserted in his rectum. Retard!!!!
Your a jerk.

Go write up a dim lightbulb on the last leg of 4 day trip. Really telling on someone, I thought you got paid by the hour who cares, that POS airbus flys itsself anyways, sit on your dorky sidestick.

crashpad said:

Yikes, I hope you don't get stuck behind me at walmart...you might start throwing things to get me to hussle up!

:)

i thought this was a post about turboprops...why do some sheet heads always ruin a good post?

anyway...if i wouldn't have gotten furloughed i'd be flyin' one right now and lovin' it. no box to program (cause nothin's easier than vectors direct), no crossing restrictions, no stuck up captains, no mainline guy sayin' your 'taking his job', no 4 hour productivity breaks (at least where i was), and the most fun flyin' i've ever done!

don't get me wrong, i love flyin' the 170 for $22 an hour and would probably do it for less (if i was dead) but nothin' beats hearing "...you're 60kts faster than the jet in front of you". HA!! now i'll be the slow a$$ if front.

i'm jealous guys...seriously!! i'd go back in a minute just because the majority of the time i had a smile on my face for every flight.

Here's to taking the 1st turnoff (which is a reverse hi speed), doing 250 to the marker, getting the Metro salute every time we pull up, doing the bridge visual in SJU, and taking 30 pax into a 3000' strip. Ahh, those were fun days.

To the Turboprop man!

unable, we're slash alpha today. Very much like we were 2 hours ago when we were on the same route and we talked to you.

No one gets the enjoyment of the Long Island Expressway like the Saab, Beech, and Dash Drivers with grey flags on the tail. Turns around a point referencing the Empire State Bldg at 2,500'. Yeah it's fun.

Back me up Turboprop MAN

(this means you too ladies, because you are twice the stud of any 350 hr rj pilot.)

Nothing is more fun than buzzing mets stadium on game day because you were cleared to the numbers and told to "keep it in tight." mile and a half base to final, score was 3-2 top of the 7th, Braves.

Thurman Merman said:
Nothing is more fun than buzzing mets stadium on game day because you were cleared to the numbers and told to "keep it in tight." mile and a half base to final, score was 3-2 top of the 7th, Braves.

Mets stadium???? Shea Stadium, not to be confused with some corporate goon name ie Qualcom? Minute Maid or Bank America Parks....

Braves fan sorry. LGA controllers loves them some turbo-prop mens cause we make their day a hell of a lot easier.

One word for y'all about why flying turboprops is cool: Beta.

Coolest sound in the world if you're making the noise, most annoying if you're not.

Latest resources

Back